Premium Reassurance Gender Baby Scan, Leeds £69
Premium Reassurance Gender Scan £69
The Premium Reassurance Gender Scan from the best of the clinic in Yorkshire, Leeds is well suited for expectant mothers in the gestation period of 16-24 weeks. Before 16 weeks it is quite hard to tell about the gender of the baby, because from Week 7-14, the babies start developing genitals. The ideal week to confirm the gender will be by week 20, but you can still get a basic gender scan or premium gender scan accordingly. Miracle Inside with its certified sonographer will aid you in monitoring the holistic wellbeing, vitality, heart beat and gender confirmation of your little munchkin!
Book a private gender scan in Leeds area at £69*!
When should you take it? - 16- 24 weeks of Pregnancy
How long will it take? - 10-15 mins Diagnostic Ultrasound Scan Appointment
Premium Reassurance Gender Scan offers an all-inclusive package for expectant parents to witness the overall development factors like vitality, movement, heartbeat, placental site, amniotic fluid and position of the baby. This Private Pregnancy Scan in west yorkshitre is available for mum-to-be who are in their 16th to 24th week of pregnancy! The scan is another opportunity to assess the wellbeing of your baby and get verbal assurance report along with written assurance! Along with the wellness and gender of the baby, the estimated date of delivery is given to the mother.
In case you are looking for a secret gender reveal, our sonographers & staffs will take care of the process and can arrange you for Gender Reveal Cannon or Gender Reveal Balloon (Check Optional Extras), to keep up the surprise element and celebrate later with your friends and family! It is important to note that Ultrasound Gender Scan provides 99.9% accuracy based on the imagery of your baby obtained and do not guarantee 100% gender confirmation. This can be due to the baby’s position at the time of scan, less amount of amniotic fluid around the baby and if the baby is not lying on its back.
All our Diagnostic Ultrasound Scans are performed by Mrs Samuel, who is Our Senior Qualified Sonographer with obstetric ultrasound scanning experience.
Our Diagnostic Obstetric Sonographers are fully trained and qualified to perform 2D/ 3D /4D ultrasound scans and are the best in Private Pregnancy Scan in leeds . Our sonographers take care to follow the latest safety guidelines and are registered with the HCPC. We’re also registered with the independent regulator the Care Quality Commission to ensure the highest standards possible.
Miracle Inside is the best, Sonographer owned 3D/4D scan Ultrasound Clinic in West Yorkshire.
Your Private Premium Gender Scan Package at £69* contains:
*Additional charge of £15 in case of multiple pregnancy.
- Fetal Wellbeing Check
- Fetal Gender Identification
- Estimated Due date Check
- Verbal reassurance.
- Visual Heartbeat Monitoring
- 2D Photos: 2
- 4D Sneak Preview
- Free Heart-Beat Teddy Bear.
- CD Rom of All Images (includes Digital Diagnostic Report )
- DVD of your Scan Recorded.
- No of Guests - 1 ( 2 Including Mum-To-Be )
- It is essential for the Mum-to-be and the guest to wear Face mask/covering during the appointments to lessen the risk of the virus spread.
- *New Measures & recommendations due to view of the current Coronavirus pandemic situation:
Our team have taken new measures to decrease the risk of the spread of the virus. Our Centre is cleaned between each and every appointments. All of our staff have been provided with necessary Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) and have mandated the use of hand sanitizer to all of our patients & guests.
If you or your loved ones have a high fever or continuous cough, we advise you not to visit our scan centre and reschedule your appointment, until the high risk of developing or passing the virus cease. Please contact us to discuss your appointment booking.
*Note: This scan package is only when the mum-to-be is in the gestation period of 16 weeks to 24 weeks of pregnancy. If you have crossed 24 weeks, it is advised to take up Growth & Reassurance scan at £59 and if you have crossed 34 weeks, it is advised to take Position And Presentation Scan at £59.
We are monitoring the current situation closely to keep up with the health & safety policies. Please keep checking https://www.miracleinside.com/announcements/ for latest updated Information and news.
*In case of Multiple Pregnancies, the service cost is extra £15, which should be notified at the time of booking appointment.
Apart from the Premium Reassurance Gender Scan Package, we provide Optional Extras:
The optional extra items can be brought if you inform the sonographer when you fill the pre-questionnaire form at any time, on and before the day of your scan.
Here is a complete list of our Optional Baby Scan Gifts you can select to take home with you at the end of your private gender scan:
- CD ROM of all pictures - £10.00
- USB of all pictures - £15
- 4D scan DVD (Recording of the Scan ) - £15.00
- 1 colour 6x4 printed photos - £ 5 or 3 no’s for £12
- USB of the Whole Scan Video - £20
- 1 key ring - £ 5 or 3 no’s for £12.00
- 1 Fridge Magnet - £ 5 0r 3 no’s for £12.00
- Gender Reveal Cannons - £ 15
- Gender Reveal Balloons - £ 10
- Heartbeat Teddy Bear - £22.00
- Upgrade to HDLive - £10.00
- Gift Certificates Available - The perfect gift for the mom-to-be in your life
- Handwritten Diagnostic Fetal Assessment Report - £ 10 Optional Extra
Why should I get this scan?
- To get re-confirmation on the baby’s gender.
- A sneak peek free 4D preview of your little one.
- To obtain the missed out wellbeing and gender report from NHS Scan
- A peace of mind before your baby’s movement can be felt.
- To know the baby’s gender before 20 weeks NHS Scan.
What does this scan Offer?
- Our sonographer will perform visual check for the baby’s heartbeat, movements, check placental position, fluid volume, identify the position of your baby and provide gender confirmation. Please note that an ultrasound scan does not provide a 100% guarantee to the sex of your baby. However, all scans are performed by qualified and highly experienced obstetric sonographers and we provide 99.9% accuracy based on the imagery. We show the baby for few seconds on a Sneaky Preview in 4D
How to prepare for the Gender Scan ?
- On the day of your scan, please ensure you wear loose clothing during your appointment.
- A moderately full bladder will improve the visibility of the pregnancy by the transabdominal scan and DON’T go to the toilet in the time leading up to your scan.
- Please bring previous scan reports and pregnancy notes with you.
- If you would prefer to an advanced check on the baby’s measurements & estimated weight, consider taking up a Reassurance Scan which includes measurements and report with weight estimation.
How easy is it to make an appointment?
- To book an appointment at the best Private Early Scan Clinic in Halifax area, it is as easy as a pie, because of our online booking system. You can choose your convenient schedule from various options: Morning, Afternoon, and Evening or Saturday appointments! You can make your payment at the time of booking your appointment, and walk in at the scheduled time of your appointment to the clinic. Our dedicated team will be happy to assist with your queries throughout the booking and appointment.
What if I have concerns about the outcome of my scan?
- Miracle Inside is the best, Sonographer owned 3D/4D scan Ultrasound Clinic in Leeds. Our sonographers are highly trained and accredited to answer all your queries and concerns regarding the private early pregnancy scan.
Which Ultrasound Scan should I take following a Premium Gender Scan?
- Basic Reassurance Scan, can be taken up to 34 weeks of gestation period if you need further reassurance or any other concerns. Our clinic will be happy to guide you.
- 3D/4D Bonding Scan can be taken if you are in 24 to 34 weeks. This scan joys you with a bonding experience with your baby and can take a HDLIVE 4D scan print as an optional extra.
Other additional information:
- Please bring your Pregnancy Maternity Notes/ Previous scan results to your appointment for better consulting.
- For better results, ensure you take the scan only during the mentioned gestation period.
- The quality of the image is dependent on factors such as fetal position, gestational age, BMI of the mother. If the mother is overweight or has High BMI, scar tissue and amniotic fluid, image quality can differ. The position of placenta at the front can also cause problems in getting good quality pictures which constantly changes from day to day and is beyond the control of Miracle Inside 3D/4D Baby Scan Centre. It’s at the sole discretion of Sonographers to arrange a RESCAN if the baby's face is not seen during the Scan.
- Rescan are only booked based on our Sonographers availability during weekdays on our exclusive rescan slots on Wednesday, Thursdays ( 12 pm to 12.30 pm) and Friday (11.am to 11.30 am )
- It can be particularly difficult to get good images, however we always endeavour to obtain the best results! However if satisfactory image(s) of your baby cannot be obtained may be due to the above mentioned circumstances.
- This package is non-refundable irrespective of scan image results.
- Any information regarding the sex of the baby is not guaranteed & ultrasound alone is not 100% accurate as some babies can be ambiguous. Your practitioner will only provide you with information about the gender if they feel confident to do so from the ultrasound scan. Miracles Inside 3D/4D Baby Scan Centre or its staff cannot be held responsible in anyway upon the reliance of such information.
- Twins/Multiple Pregnancy requires an additional service cost of £15, which should be notified at the time of appointment booking
- Our pregnancy scans do not replace or substitute any scan you have or will have with the NHS/Regular health provider.
- It should be noted that refunds are not given in any case as payment is taken for use of the CLINIC SERVICE & SONOGRAPHERS valuable time.
Book now to reserve your spot for premium baby gender scan in LeedsBook Now