Position and Presentation Scan £59
34 weeks–Birth ,15 min Appointment
- Well- Being Check
- Heartbeat Assessment ( Audible /Visual)
- Written Report
- Head Circumference
- Abdominal Circumference ,Femur Length
- Amniotic Fluid Assessment
- Foetal Lie ,Placenta , Position
- Baby Weight ( At Time Of Scan)
- Estimated Birth Weight
- 2 x 4D Photographs (If Images Available) or 2 X 2D photographs
- CD ROM with All 3D Scan Images
Hello Parents, you are very close to finally expecting your new baby (or babies) and in this latter stages of your pregnancy, you may need to have the reassurance of your child is all doing well. Our Position and presentation scan is the perfect option for those who want to get a bit more reassurance during the last trimester of their pregnancy. And want to listen to their baby's heartbeat with the latest advanced 4D technology in obstetrical sonography as it improves, even more, the quality of 3D Scan images and 4D Video.
Our position and presentation scan is done by a qualified, accredited sonographer who will assess the position of your baby, and the location of the placenta, to check that everything is ok and ready for the birth and also have the reassurance of seeing your baby again. You will be provided with a report at the end of the presentation scan which will display the various measurements taken.
- Appointment Duration : 10 - 15 min appointment
- Gestation Period : 34 - till birth
- Deposit : £30
Book a Pregnancy Scan Appointment for Position and Presentation scan at 34 weeks!!
Reasons for a Position & Presentation scan?
- Presentation Scan Experience with a qualified, accredited sonographer.
- Expectant Parents who are curious to determine the position of your baby and placenta only by using ultrasound.
- Well-being checklist & fetal weight estimation
- Confirm fetal position prior to birth.
- Visualize baby's heartbeat.
- Visualize fetal movement.
- Presentation Scan is Not routinely available on the NHS
- You can even upgrade to HDLIVE 4D is a 3D scan in FULL HD with the added dimension of time – as in a film or video – so you can see the baby in motion.
What does this scan do?
Our sonographers will perform visual checks for both Heartbeat and movement , produce a 2D or 3D/4D imagery of your baby, verify fetal growth & perform well-being checklist including a placental position to determine the position of the baby (breech, cephalic, transverse), Amount of amniotic fluid surrounding the baby and Gender (if you wish as Optional extra ). We will provide our findings with a report to liaise with your healthcare team and hospital
How to Prepare for your scan
- On the day of your scan, please ensure you wear loose clothing during your appointment.
- Consume a lots of Cold water on your arrival Scan.
- A partially full bladder may provide better images for this scan.
- Please bring some sugary snacks to help stimulate your baby to move into the optimum position
How easy is it to make an appointment?
- To book an appointment it is very easy as we offer an online booking system. We have a wide range of availability including Morning, Afternoon, Evening or Saturday appointments, a payment will be required when you book your appointment. We also have a dedicated team who are happy to answer any query’s you may have.
What to talk to about the outcome of my scan?
- Miracle Inside is the best, Sonographer owned 3D/4D scanUltrasound Clinic in Yorkshire. Our sonographers is highly trained and accredited and she will be able to talk to you if you have additional questions, concerns.
- The Sonographer performing the scan will be able to answer any further questions you may have. If an abnormality is detected or suspected on your scan the Sonographer will discuss this with you. You will be given a report to take away to liaise with your healthcare team and hospital
Next available ultrasound scan following a Reassurance scan?
- If there is any more concern a further REASSURANCE SCAN can be booked at any time till 34 weeks. please consider Position and Presentation scan if you are above 34 weeks to Determine the position of your baby and placenta and Confirm fetal position prior to birth
Optional Extras :
The optional extra items can be brought if you inform the sonographer when you fill the prequestionnaire form.
- CD ROM of all 3D scan Pictures - £10.00
- USB Drive of all 3D scan Pictures - £15.00
- 4D scan on DVD (Whole Scan). - £15.00
- 4D scan on USB Drive (Whole Scan) - £20.00
- 1 colour 6x4 printed 3D scan photos - £ 5 or 3 no’s for £12
- 1 key rings - £ 5 or 3 no’s for £12.00
- 1 Fridge Magnet - £ 5 / 3 no’s for £12.00
- Gender Reveal Cannons - £ 15
- Gender Reveal Balloons - £ 10
- Heartbeat Teddy Bear - £22.00
- Gift Certificates Available - The perfect gift for the mom-to-be in your life
What Important Info should I know?
- Please bring your Pregnancy Maternity Notes / previous scan results to your appointment.
- Ideally, your pregnancy should be within the above dates. we may not be able to obtain clear 4D images.
- The quality of the images are dependent on factors such as fetal position, gestational age, the mother is overweight or High BMI, scar tissue and amniotic fluid, If the placenta is at the front this can also cause problems in getting good pictures which are constantly changing from day to day and are beyond the control of Miracle inside 3D/4D Baby Scan Centre and its Sonographers.
- It may be particularly difficult to Get Good Images but we will always endeavour to obtain the best results on the day however if the adequate image(s) of your baby cannot be obtained may be due to such circumstances,
- This package is non-refundable irrespective of scan image results.
- Any information regarding the sex of the baby is not guaranteed & ultrasound alone is not 100% accurate as some babies can be ambiguous. Your practitioner will only provide you with information about the gender if they feel confident to do so from the ultrasound scan. Miracles Inside 3D/4D Baby Scan Centre or its staff can not be in any way held responsible upon the reliance of such information.
- Multiple pregnancy / Twins require an additional charge of £15 .
- Our pregnancy scans do not replace or substitute any scan you have or will have with the NHS / Regular health provider.
- Please tell us if you are carrying twins.
Conditions *Price quoted is for a single pregnancy, scan performed by a qualified Sonographer. Service cost is higher £ 15 extra for multiple pregnancies.
Book now to reserve your spot for Position and Presentation Scan LeedsBook Now