Position and Presentation Scan £59
34 weeks–Birth ,15 min Appointment
- Well- Being Check
- Heartbeat Assessment ( Audible /Visual)
- Written Report
- Head Circumference
- Abdominal Circumference ,Femur Length
- Amniotic Fluid Assessment
- Foetal Lie ,Placenta , Position
- Baby Weight ( At Time Of Scan)
- Estimated Birth Weight
- 2 x 4D Photographs (If Images Available) or 2 X 2D photographs
- CD ROM with All 3D Scan Images
Position and Presentation scans are usually performed later in pregnancy (34 weeks onwards) to check the position of your baby. The presentation scan will confirm the position of your baby and also look at the position of the placenta, amount of amniotic fluid around your baby and confirm your baby’s growth for your stage of pregnancy. At Miracle Inside Ultrasound Baby Scanning Clinic, you will be provided with a report at the end of the presentation scan which will display the various measurements taken. No specific preparation is required. Please bring your Hospital Maternity Notes with you, when you attend for this presentation scan at 34 weeks. Our sonographer will perform visual checks for both heartbeat and movement.
Book a Pregnancy Scan Appointment for Position and Presentation scan at 34 weeks!!
Miracle Inside is the best, Sonographer owned 3D/4D scan Ultrasound Clinic in Yorkshire.
The optional extra items can be brought if you inform the sonographer when you fill the prequestionnaire form.
- CD ROM of all 3D Scan pictures - £10.00
- 4D scan DVD (Whole Scan ) - £15.00
- 1 colour 6x4 printed 3D Scan photos - £ 4 or 3 no’s for £10
- 1 key rings - £ 4 or 3 no’s for £10.00
- 1 Fridge Magnet - £ 4 / 3 no’s for £10.00
- Heartbeat Teddy Bear - £22.00
- Upgrade to HDLIVE - £10.00
- Gender Reveal Cannons - £ 15
- Gender Reveal Balloons - £ 10
Book now to reserve your spot for Position and Presentation Scan LeedsBook Now