COVID-19 (Coronavirus) – Miracle Inside Customers Update (05.01.2021)
Miracle Inside is a Private Diagnostic Scan Centre offering Medical Diagnostic Scans and we are open as Normal. We help to provide Routine Obstetric Ultrasound scan appointments in all stages of pregnancy. Since NHS is under immense pressure, we are helping to provide maximum capacity for more urgent scan appointments.
- We are only offering Diagnostic Ultrasound scans, Reassurance Gender Scan , Basic Reassurance 4d scan , NIPT and General blood tests.
- Only the pregnant individual and one adult guest will be allowed in the Scan room.
- NO children and Elderly are allowed to attend for Ultrasound Scans and NIPT tests
We provide an essential Medical service for the reassurance of expectant mothers which is time-sensitive.
You should still, and always consider the risks of leaving your home and whether the benefits of attending for a medical scan outweigh the risks for you personally.
If you or your loved ones have a high fever or new continuous cough. We advise you not to attend our scan centre if you or your family are at high risk of developing or passing the virus on.
We at Miracle Inside diagnostic scan centre want to maintain high levels of health and safety for our patients as well as our staff. However, we also want to keep our patients and our staff safe at all times. Since the pandemic started, we have been constantly keeping informed and receiving all the official guidance toward Covid-19. Keeping this mind, we are executing the following changes to keep everyone safe. We would really be appreciative of your support and understanding to follow them
- FACE COVERING - Patients are reminded that it is compulsory to wear a face mask when attending their appointment .We do ask that your guest wear a face covering when you attend for your appointments
- INFECTION CONTROL - We are enforcing additional daily infection control measures in the clinic.
- STAFF PPE -All staff in our scan centre are being provided with PPE ( PERSONAL PROTECTIVE EQUIPMENT) .we have hand sanitiser to all of our patients to use .
- ESSENTIAL SERVICES - At the moment, we are reducing the variety of services that we offer so we can prioritise the most important services .
- PRE BOOKING COVID CHECKLIST - All clients making a booking will be asked a couple of short questions regarding COVID related symptoms and history - the answers to these may affect the ability for us to book you in for an appointment, please discuss this further with our customer care team. If you or your loved ones have a high fever or new continuous cough. We advise you not to attend our scan centre if you or your family are at high risk of developing or passing the virus on.please contact us to discuss your appointment booking with.
- GUEST POLICY - Unfortunately, we are not allowing more than one person be present with you at your appointment to minimise the spread of the infection. We are not allowing any children or Elderly to attend with clients at their appointment for Ultrasound Scans and NIPT tests .Only the pregnant individual and one adult guest will be allowed in the Scan room.
- CLINIC ACCESS- Only clients that have a pre-booked appointment will be allowed entry to the clinic which will be at the time of appointment i.e. If patients come to their appointment early, they are kindly advised to wait in their cars until a member of staff calls them in. This therefore limits the risk of spreading the virus.
- HAND CLEANING - All patients are asked to sanitise their hands during their visit; there are hand sanitising stations in all rooms.
- APPOINTMENT REGISTRATION - Questionnaires and other Consent forms that the patients have to fill are sent online to bring ease and safety to them and our staff. we are strongly requiring all clients to complete these forms before attending their appointment and where they are easily able to do this
- SOCIAL DISTANCING - We are limiting the number of clients allowed in the waiting room at one time. If the waiting area is at capacity then no further clients will be allowed entry until the number reduces
If you have any other question that weren’t answered, please do feel free to get in contact with our customer care team
We are monitoring the current situation really closely on a Day to Day basis. At the moment, we’re operating the clinic as usual and look forward to seeing you for your next appointment despite the daily changes.
We thank you for your understanding at this time,
Miracle Inside 3D/4D Baby Scan Centre