Basic HD LIVE 4D Package £60
- £ 60 with HD LIVE
- HDLIVE 3D Ultrasound images: 2
- Visual Heartbeat Monitoring
- CD Rom with all Beautiful HDLIVE 3D Pictures taken during the scan
- Verbal Reassurance
- Free Pregnancy Gift Bag (subject to availability)
Our HDLIVE 4D Package is the perfect option for those who want the experience of your Little Miracle to be seen in HDLIVE 4D Ultrasound. HDLIVE 4D Baby scan session is for expectant parents who want to visualise the little miracle and want to listen to their baby's heartbeat with latest advanced HDLIVE 4D technology in obstetrical sonography as it improves, even more, the quality of 3D Scan images.
- Appointment Duration : 10 - 15 min appointment
- Gestation Period : 24 – 34 weeks (single baby)
20 – 24 weeks (twins)
A pregnancy scan has always been a special time and an HDLIVE 4D Baby Bonding scan provides something quite remarkable and there is a chance to see your baby in detail and start bonding with them, even before they are born. Our HDLIVE 4D Baby Bonding scans offer you the chance to see your little miracle’s Cute little face in detail, and you can also look at their delicate hands and feet. You can see them sleep peacefully, yawn, hiccup or wriggle. This is a one time experience that you’ll remember for a lifetime.
You and up to 4 guests are welcome to watch as we show you of your little miracle in 3D/4D projected on to a large LCD screen on our spacious and relaxed surroundings. Our sonographers will perform visual checks for both heartbeat and movement.
HD LIVE ultrasound videos, which bring a wonderful reality to your pregnancy experience and create memories that will last a lifetime. 4D scan Movie is available to be brought as optional extra if you inform the sonographer when you fill the prequestionnaire form.
Miracle Inside is the best, Sonographer owned HD LIVE 4D Ultrasound clinic in Yorkshire.
Reasons for an HDLIVE 4D scan?
- HDLIVE 4D Baby Bonding Ultrasound Scan Experience with a qualified, accredited sonographer.
- Expectant Parents who are curious to see their baby's face and features
- Well-being checklist & fetal weight estimation
- HDLIVE 4D Scan is Not routinely available on the NHS
- HDLIVE 4D is a 3D scan in FULL HD with the added dimension of time – as in a film or video – so you can see the baby in motion.
- Upgrade to New 'HDLive Technology '
What does this scan do?
Our sonographers will perform visual checks for both Heartbeat and movement and to produce 3D4D imagery of your baby, verify fetal growth & perform well-being checklist including a placental position to determine the position of the baby, Amount of amniotic fluid and Gender (if you wish as Optional extra )
NOTE**: Normal 3D/4D scan usually produces better results between 26-29 weeks and For twin/multiple pregnancies, we suggest booking your appointment between 20-24 weeks - additional charges apply.
How to Prepare for your scan
- On the day of your scan, please ensure you wear loose clothing during your appointment.
- Consume a small bottle of Lucozade and a chocolate bar 30 mins before your scan and lots ofColdwaterr on your arrival Scan. A partially full bladder may provide better images for this scan.
- Please bring some sugary snacks to help stimulate your baby to move into the optimum position
How easy is it to make an appointment?
- To book an appointment it is very easy as we offer an online booking system. We have a wide range of availability including Morning, Afternoon, Evening or Saturday appointments, a payment will be required when you book your appointment. We also have a dedicated team who are happy to answer any query’s you may have.
What to talk to about the outcome of my scan?
- Miracle Inside is the best, Sonographer owned 3D/4D scan Ultrasound Clinic in Yorkshire. Our sonographers is highly trained and accredited and she will be able to talk to you if you have additional questions, concerns.
Next available ultrasound scan following a Reassurance scan?
- If there is any more concern a further REASSURANCE SCAN can be booked at any time till 34 weeks. please consider Position and Presentation scan if you are above 34 weeks to Determine the position of your baby and placenta and Confirm fetal position prior to birth
Optional Extras :
The optional extra items can be brought if you inform the sonographer when you fill the prequestionnaire form.
- CD ROM of all 3D scan Pictures - £10.00
- USB Drive of all 3D scan Pictures - £15.00
- 4D scan on DVD (Whole Scan). - £15.00
- 4D scan on USB Drive (Whole Scan) - £20.00
- 1 colour 6x4 printed 3D scan photos - £ 5 or 3 no’s for £12
- 1 key rings - £ 5 or 3 no’s for £12.00
- 1 Fridge Magnet - £ 5 / 3 no’s for £12.00
- Gender Reveal Cannons - £ 15
- Gender Reveal Balloons - £ 10
- Heartbeat Teddy Bear - £22.00
- Gift Certificates Available - The perfect gift for the mom-to-be in your life
What Important Info should I know?
- Please bring your Pregnancy Maternity Notes / previous scan results to your appointment.
- Ideally, your pregnancy should be within the above dates. we may not be able to obtain clear 4D images.
- The quality of the images is dependent on factors such as fetal position, gestational age, the mother is overweight or High BMI, scar tissue and amniotic fluid, If the placenta is at the front this can also cause problems in getting good pictures which are constantly changing from day to day and are beyond the control of Miracle inside 3D/4D Baby Scan Centre and its Sonographers.
- It may be particularly difficult to Get Good Images but we will always endeavour to obtain the best results on the day however if the adequate image(s) of your baby cannot be obtained may be due to such circumstances,
- This package is non-refundable irrespective of scan image results.
- Any information regarding the sex of the baby is not guaranteed & ultrasound alone is not 100% accurate as some babies can be ambiguous. Your practitioner will only provide you with information about the gender if they feel confident to do so from the ultrasound scan. Miracles Inside 3D/4D Baby Scan Centre or its staff cannot be in any way held responsible upon the reliance of such information.
- Multiple pregnancy / Twins require an additional charge of £15.
- Our pregnancy scans do not replace or substitute any scan you have or will have with the NHS / Regular health provider.
- Please tell us if you are carrying twins.
- It should be noted that refunds are not given in any case as payment is taken for use of the CLINIC SERVICE & SONOGRAPHERS TIME.
Conditions *Price quoted is for a single pregnancy, a scan performed by a qualified Sonographer. Service cost is higher £ 15 extra for multiple pregnancies.
Book now to reserve your spot for Basic HDLIVE 4D scan in LeedsBook Now