Reassurance Scan £59
13 – 34 weeks, 15 min Appointment
- Well- Being Check and Written Ultrasound scan report to your Maternity File.
- Gestational Age and Estimated Due date.
- Heartbeat Assessment ( Audible /Visual)
- Growth Assurance
- Head Circumference
- Abdominal Circumference
- Femur Length
- Blood Flow Check (umbilical cord)
- Amniotic Fluid Assessment
- Foetal Lie.
- Placental Position
- Baby Weight ( At Time Of Scan)
- Estimated Birth Weight
- 2 x 2D scan Ultrasound images
- CD ROM of All Images taken during your 2D Scan
- Free Pregnancy Gift Bag (subject to availability)
A Growth and Reassurance Scan is available from 13 weeks of pregnancy to 34 weeks to provide another opportunity for your baby’s growth and well-being to be assessed. Also, for those who want to get the reassurance of their baby. This Reassurance scan focuses on the development of your baby and the well being of your pregnancy.
- Gestation Period : 13 – 34 weeks
- Appointment Duration : 10- 15min appointment
Why should I get this scan?
- A piece of mind before the movement can be felt
- Early assessment of the baby’s anatomy
- Asses baby’s growth
- Calm and relaxing environment
What does this scan offer?
- This Reassurance scan focuses on the development of your baby and the wellbeing of your pregnancy. Our sonographer will carry out growth measurements & weight calculations, establish placenta position & fluid volume, provide audible heartbeat trace, and identify the position of your baby, all of which will be documented on a written Report. Our sonographer will perform visual checks for both heartbeat and movement.
How to prepare for this scan?
- On the day of your scan, please ensure you wear loose clothing during your appointment. A moderately full bladder will improve the visibility of the pregnancy by the transabdominal scan and NOT go to the toilet in the time leading up to your scan. Please bring previous scan reports and pregnancy notes with you.
How easy is it to make an appointment?
- To book an appointment it is very easy as we offer an online booking system. We have a wide range of availability including Morning, Afternoon, Evening or Saturday appointments, a payment will be required when you book your appointment. We also have a dedicated team who are happy to answer any query’s you may have.
Want to talk about the outcome of my scan?
Miracle Inside is the best, Sonographer owned 3D/4D scan Ultrasound Clinic in Yorkshire. Our sonographers is highly trained and accredited and she will be able to talk to you if you have additional questions, concerns.
Book now to reserve your spot for Reassurance scan and for more Information please contact miracle Inside on 01132008760. Please ensure you will be at least 13 weeks pregnant at the time of your scheduled appointment for Reassurance Scan in Yorkshire.
Next available ultrasound scan following a Reassurance scan?
- If there is any more concern a further reassurance scan can be booked at any time till 34 weeks. The next scan we recommend is a Gender scan which is done from 15 weeks and 2 days to 24 weeks
What Important Info should I know?
- Please bring your Pregnancy Maternity Notes / previous scan results to your appointment.
- Ideally, your pregnancy should be within the above dates. we may not be able to obtain clear 4D images.
- The quality of the images are dependent on factors such as fetal position, gestational age, the mother is overweight or High BMI, scar tissue and amniotic fluid, If the placenta is at the front this can also cause problems in getting good pictures which are constantly changing from day to day and are beyond the control of Miracle inside 3D/4D Baby Scan Centre and its Sonographers.
- This package is non-refundable irrespective of scan image results.
- Multiple pregnancy/ Twins require an additional charge of £15.
- Our pregnancy scans do not replace or substitute any scan you have or will have with the NHS / Regular health provider.
- Please tell us if you are carrying twins.
- It should be noted that refunds are not given in any case as payment is taken for use of the CLINIC SERVICE & SONOGRAPHERS TIME.
Conditions *Price quoted is for a single pregnancy, scan performed by a qualified Sonographer. Service cost is higher £ 15 extra for multiple pregnancies.
Book now to reserve your spot for Reassurance Scan in LeedsBook Now