Premium Gender Scan £69
15 weeks 2 days - 34 weeks, 10-15 min Appointment
- 2D Photos: 2
- 4D Sneaky Preview.
- Free Heart-Beat Teddy Bear.
- CD ROM with All Beautiful Images taken during your Scan
- DVD of your Scan Recorded .
- No of Guests - 5 ( 6 Including Mum-to-be )
- Visual heartbeat monitoring
- Verbal Reassurance
- £ 10 loyalty card for your 4D scan on our Standard MI-MI 4 packages
- Guaranteed Rescan Option
Premium Ultrasound Gender scan ( Sexing Scan ) is the package from 15 wks and 2 days of pregnancy for those expectant parents who want to know the sex of their baby along with verbal well-being report of the Baby. You and up to 5 guests are welcome to watch as we find out the gender of your little miracle projected on to a large LCD screen on our spacious and relaxed surroundings.
- Appointment Duration : 10-15 min appointment
- Gestation Period : 15 wks and 2 days to 34 weeks
- Deposit : £30
Miracle Inside will endeavour to show your little miracle in 4D if the baby is in a good position. Our sonographer will check the baby’s heartbeat, check placental position, fluid volume, identify the Placental position of your baby and provide gender confirmation. Our Premium Gender scan offers FREE Re-scan policy** if we are unable to confirm the gender of your baby (Please note that an ultrasound Gender scan does not provide 100% guarantee to the sex of your baby. However, all pregnancy scans are performed by qualified and highly experienced obstetric sonographers and we provide 99.9% accuracy based on the imagery obtained during your scan). If you need more information related to the Gender scan to contact us now!
Why should I get this scan?
- As a second opinion
- We offer Free 4d preview.
- I could not get it on the NHS Scan
- Want to have a bonding experience in a Calm and relaxing environment
- I want to know earlier than the 20 weeks NHS Scan
What does this scan Offer?
- Our sonographer will perform Visual check for the baby’s heartbeat, movements, check placental position, fluid volume, identify the position of your baby and provide gender confirmation. Please note that an ultrasound scan does not provide a 100% guarantee to the sex of your baby. However, all scans are performed by qualified and highly experienced obstetric sonographers and we provide 99.9% accuracy based on the imagery. We show the baby for few seconds on a Sneaky Preview in 4D
From when can I have the scan and Requirements?
- You must be 15 weeks and 2 days or later gestation. Before this time we will not perform the scan because the results are less accurate.
- You must sign a consent form before this scan.
- Please tell us if you are carrying twins.
- Maternity notes and previous scan results are required at your appointment.
- Ideally, your pregnancy should be within the above dates. we may not be able to obtain clear 4D images. Please tell us if you are carrying twins.
- The quality of the images is highly dependent on the position of your baby and the amount of fluid in front of your baby
- If the mother is overweight with High BMI, it may be particularly difficult to Get Good Images
- If the placenta is at the front this can also cause problems in getting good pictures.
- In Rare situations we may not be able to obtain clear 4D images You will be invited back for a complimentary second chance on a later date if we are unsuccessful on the first attempt.
How to Prepare for your scan?
- On the day of your scan, please ensure you wear loose clothing during your appointment.
- A moderately full bladder will improve the visibility of the pregnancy by the transabdominal scan. Please drink fluid before your scheduled appointment and please try your best not to empty your bladder before the examination.
- Please bring your ALL previous scan results along with your maternity Note to your appointment as we will not be able to perform your scan without them.
- If you prefer a more advanced check with babies measurements & estimated weight reported please consider for a Reassurance Scan which includes measurements and report with weight estimation.
How easy is it to make an appointment?
- To book an appointment it is very easy as we offer an online booking system. We have a wide range of availability including Morning, Afternoon, Evening or Saturday appointments, a payment will be required when you book your appointment. We also have a dedicated team who are happy to answer any query’s you may have.
What to talk to about the outcome of my scan?
- Miracle Inside is the best, Sonographer owned 3D/4D scan Ultrasound Clinic in Yorkshire. Our sonographers is highly trained and accredited and she will be able to talk to you if you have additional questions, concerns.
Next available ultrasound scan following a Reassurance scan?
- If there is any more concern a further REASSURANCE SCAN can be booked at any time till 34 weeks. If you would like to have a Bonding Experience with your baby, please consider 3D/4D Bonding Scan, you can have it from 24 to 34 weeks and even have the HDLIVE 4D scan as optional Extra.
What Important Info should I know?
- Please bring your Pregnancy Maternity Notes / previous scan results to your appointment.
- Ideally, your pregnancy should be within the above dates. we may not be able to obtain clear 4D images.
- The quality of the images are dependent on factors such as fetal position, gestational age, the mother is overweight or High BMI, scar tissue and amniotic fluid, If the placenta is at the front this can also cause problems in getting good pictures which are constantly changing from day to day and are beyond the control of Miracle inside 3D/4D Baby Scan Centre and its Sonographers.
- It may be particularly difficult to Get Good Images but we will always endeavour to obtain the best results on the day however if the adequate image(s) of your baby cannot be obtained may be due to such circumstances.
- This package is non-refundable irrespective of scan image results.
- Any information regarding the sex of the baby is not guaranteed & ultrasound alone is not 100% accurate as some babies can be ambiguous. Your practitioner will only provide you with information about the gender if they feel confident to do so from the ultrasound scan. Miracles Inside 3D/4D Baby Scan Centre or its staff cannot be in any way held responsible upon the reliance of such information.
- Multiple pregnancy/twins require an additional charge of £15.
- Our pregnancy scans do not replace or substitute any scan you have or will have with the NHS / Regular health provider.
- Please tell us if you are carrying twins.
Conditions *Price quoted is for a single pregnancy, a scan performed by a qualified Sonographer. Service cost is higher £ 15 extra for multiple pregnancies.
- It should be noted that refunds are not given in any case as payment is taken for use of the CLINIC SERVICE & SONOGRAPHERS TIME.
During your Premium 16 weeks baby gender scan, if your baby is not in a good position and difficult for the Sonographer, she will ask you to take to walk to encourage movement. In the event this does not work, we will offer you one complimentary re-scan date (terms and conditions apply).
Book now to reserve your spot for premium baby gender scan in LeedsBook Now