Miracle Reassurance 4D Package 2 £99
24 -34 weeks**, 30 min Diagnostic Ultrasound Scan Appointment
- £ 99 (Standard 4D scan)
- £ 109 with HD LIVE
- 3D scan Photos: 4
- Gender scan Confirmation on Request
- Baby Weight ( At Time Of Scan)
- Estimated Birth Weight
- Written Reassurance Report ( with Baby's Weight ).
- DVD of your 4D scan Scan Recorded.
- Verbal Reassurance.
- CD-Rom with All 3D scan Images
- £ 75 worth Free Complimentary New Born PhotoShoot Voucher
- Guaranteed Rescan
- No of Guests - 1 ( 2 Including Mum-To-Be )
- *New Measures Due to view of the current Coronavirus recommendations
Miracle Inside 3D/4D Baby Scan Centre offers Miracle Inside Reassurance 4D Package 2 for those who want the experience of your Little Miracle to be seen projected on a large LCD screen within our spacious and relaxed surroundings. 3D/4D Baby scan session is for expectant parents who want to visualise and a unique bonding experience that gives you the opportunity to see who your baby resembles and maybe even see them smile, yawn and wave their tiny hands. And want to listen to their baby's heartbeat with latest advanced 4D technology in obstetrical sonography as it improves, even more, the quality of 3D Scan images. The sonographer can perform Gender Scan on request which is again with 99.9% accuracy. With Mi 1 to 4 packages is available FREE Re-scan option **
- Diagnostic Appointment : 10 - 15 min appointment
- Gestation Period : 24 – 34 weeks (single baby)
20 – 24 weeks (twins)
A pregnancy scan has always been a special time and a 3D/ 4D Baby Bonding scan provides something quite remarkable and there is a chance to see your baby in detail and start bonding with them, even before they are born. Our 3D/4D Baby Bonding scans offer you the chance to see your little miracle’s Cute little face in detail, and you can also look at their delicate hands and feet. You can see them sleep peacefully, yawn, hiccup or wriggle. This is a one time experience that you’ll remember for a lifetime.
You and up to 1 guests (New Measures Due to view of the current Coronavirus recommendations ) are welcome to watch as we show you of your little miracle in 3D/4D projected on to a large LCD screen on our spacious and relaxed surroundings. Our sonographers will perform visual checks for both heartbeat and movement.
4D ultrasound videos, which bring a wonderful reality to your pregnancy experience and create memories that will last a lifetime. 4D scan Movie is available to be brought as optional extra if you inform the sonographer when you fill the pre questionnaire form.
All our Diagnostic Ultrasound Scans are performed by Mrs Samuel who is Our Senior Qualified Sonographer with obstetric ultrasound scanning experience.
All our Diagnostic Obstetric Sonographers are fully trained and qualified to perform 2D/ 3D /4D ultrasound scans .our sonographers take care to follow the latest safety guidelines and are registered with the HCPC. We’re also registered with the independent regulator the Care Quality Commission to ensure the highest standards possible.
Miracle Inside is the best, Sonographer owned Diagnostic Ultrasound clinic in Yorkshire.
Reasons for a 3D/4D scan?
- 3D/4D Baby Bonding Ultrasound Scan Experience with a qualified, accredited sonographer.
- Expectant Parents who are curious to see their baby's face and features
- Well-being checklist & fetal weight estimation
- 3D/ 4D Scan is Not routinely available on the NHS
- You can even upgrade to HDLIVE 4D is a 3D scan in FULL HD with the added dimension of time – as in a film or video – so you can see the baby in motion.
What does this scan do?
Our sonographers will perform visual checks for both Heartbeat and movement and to produce 3D4D imagery of your baby, verify fetal growth & perform well-being checklist including a placental position to determine the position of the baby, Amount of amniotic fluid and Gender (if you wish as Optional extra )
NOTE**: Normal 3D/4D scan usually produces better results between 26-29 weeks and For twin/multiple pregnancies, we suggest booking your appointment between 20-24 weeks - additional charges apply.
How to Prepare for your scan
- On the day of your scan, please ensure you wear loose clothing during your appointment.
- Consume a small bottle of Lucozade and a chocolate bar 30 mins before your scan and lots ofColdwaterr on your arrival Scan. A partially full bladder may provide better images for this scan.
- Please bring some sugary snacks to help stimulate your baby to move into the optimum position
How easy is it to make an appointment?
- To book an appointment it is very easy as we offer an online booking system. We have a wide range of availability including Morning, Afternoon, Evening or Saturday appointments, a payment will be required when you book your appointment. We also have a dedicated team who are happy to answer any query’s you may have.
What to talk to about the outcome of my scan?
- Miracle Inside is the best, Sonographer owned 3D/4D scan Ultrasound Clinic in Yorkshire. Our sonographers is highly trained and accredited and she will be able to talk to you if you have additional questions, concerns.
Next available ultrasound scan following a Reassurance scan?
- If there is any more concern a further REASSURANCE SCAN can be booked at any time till 34 weeks. please consider Position and Presentation scan if you are above 34 weeks to Determine the position of your baby and placenta and Confirm fetal position prior to birth
During your MI Reassurance 1 to MI Reassurance 4 3D/4D Scan Packages, if your baby is not in a good position and difficult for the Sonographer, she will ask you take to walk to encourage movement. In the event this does not work, we will offer you one complimentary re-scan date (terms and conditions apply).
What Important Info should I know?
- Please bring your Pregnancy Maternity Notes / previous scan results to your appointment.
- Ideally, your pregnancy should be within the above dates. we may not be able to obtain clear 4D images.
- The quality of the images are dependent on factors such as fetal position, gestational age, the mother is overweight or High BMI, scar tissue and amniotic fluid, If the placenta is at the front this can also cause problems in getting good pictures which are constantly changing from day to day and are beyond the control of Miracle inside 3D/4D Baby Scan Centre and its Sonographers.
- It may be particularly difficult to Get Good Images but we will always endeavour to obtain the best results on the day however if the adequate image(s) of your baby cannot be obtained may be due to such circumstances,
- This package is non-refundable irrespective of scan image results.
- Any information regarding the sex of the baby is not guaranteed & ultrasound alone is not 100% accurate as some babies can be ambiguous. Your practitioner will only provide you with information about the gender if they feel confident to do so from the ultrasound scan. Miracles Inside 3D/4D Baby Scan Centre or its staff can not be in any way held responsible upon the reliance of such information.
- Multiple pregnancy / Twins require an additional charge of £15 .
- Our pregnancy scans do not replace or substitute any scan you have or will have with the NHS / Regular health provider.
- Please tell us if you are carrying twins.
- It should be noted that refunds are not given in any case as payment is taken for use of the CLINIC SERVICE & SONOGRAPHERS TIME.
Conditions *Price quoted is for a single pregnancy, scan performed by a qualified Sonographer. Service cost is higher £ 15 extra for multiple pregnancies.
Book now to reserve your spot for 3D / 4D Baby Scan in LeedsBook Now