Baby Growth Reassurance Scan, West Yorkshire £59
Growth & Reassurance Scan
After getting the NHS Scan, expectant moms can opt for Growth Reassurance Scan, to know the growth measurements and check for other vitals of the baby from head to toe. The feeling that you are carrying a life inside is precious! And watching them as they grow inside of you, hearing their heartbeat and feeling their little kicks is all we need to know that the baby is growing healthily and is happy inside you. Miracle Inside, the best private growth scan clinic in Yorkshire assesses the overall maternity factors like gestational age and estimated due date. This growth scan allows the expectant parents to prepare themselves with advised steps in accordance to diet, exercise and overall health facets.
Book a private 4D scan in Leeds area at £59!
When should you take it 13-34 weeks of Pregnancy
How long will it take? 15 Mins Diagnostic Ultrasound Scan Appointment
Our Private Growth Scan is one of the most sought after 4d growth scan in Yorkshire area, because of the multiple benefits and feature it offers. This scan evaluates the expectant mom and the baby holistically to find out the gestational age of pregnancy and estimated due date. Parents can also listen or watch their little one’s heartbeat on the monitor based on the gestation age. The growth scan also determines the baby’s head circumference, femur length, foetal lie, placental position through the abdominal circumference of the mom. Every detail is recorded in the maternity file for future references and for consultation with the doctors. The Growth Reassurance Scan report at our Private growth Scan Clinic in Bradford will also provide the details of blood flow check through umbilical cord, assessment of amniotic fluid, baby’s weight and the estimated birth weight after thorough examination, so that not even a little detail of the baby’s growth is left out.
Guest Policy :
- From Monday 12th April children will be allowed for the scan appointments (one adult with mum to be and children maximum 2 are allowed from the same house hold ). your Partner and children will have to wait in the car till the appointment and will be going back to the car from the scan room after the scan . Children must remain seated in the scan room during the scan and should be supervised by adult during the scan .
- Patients and Guests are reminded that it is compulsory to wear a face mask when attending their appointment .We do ask that your guest wear a face covering when you attend for your appointments .Children are encourged to wear a face covering where possible
All our Diagnostic Ultrasound Scans are performed by Mrs Samuel, who is Our Senior Qualified Sonographer with obstetric ultrasound scanning experience.
Our Diagnostic Obstetric Sonographers are fully trained and qualified to perform 2D/ 3D /4D ultrasound scans and are the best in Growth Ultrasound Scan near Wakefield. Our sonographers take care to follow the latest safety guidelines and are registered with the HCPC. We’re also registered with the independent regulator the Care Quality Commission to ensure the highest standards possible.
Miracle Inside is the best, Sonographer owned 2D/3D/4D Ultrasound scan Clinic in Yorkshire.
Your Baby Growth Scan Package at £59* contains:
*Additional Charge of £15 applicable for multiple pregnancy.
- Well- Being Check and Written Reassurance Ultrasound scan report to your Maternity File.
- Gestational Age and Estimated Due date.
- Heartbeat Assessment ( Audible /Visual)
- Growth Assurance
- Head Circumference
- Abdominal Circumference
- Femur Length
- Blood Flow Check (umbilical cord)
- Amniotic Fluid Assessment
- Foetal Lie.
- Placental Position & Fluid Volume
- Growth Measurements & Baby Weight ( At the time of scan if over 24 wks )
- 2 x 2D scan Ultrasound images
- It is essential for the Mum-to-be and the guest to wear Face mask/covering during the appointments to lessen the risk of the virus spread.
- *New Measures & recommendations due to view of the current Coronavirus pandemic situation.
- Please be aware that the sonographer may discuss the findings from your scan appointment in the scan room as this is a diagnostic scan appointment and not for entertainment purpose .
- *Note : This guest policy is subject to change as per government guidelines and cannot be guaranteed
Our team have taken new measures to decrease the risk of the spread of the virus. Our Centre is cleaned between each and every appointments. All of our staff have been provided with necessary Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) and have mandated the use of hand sanitizer to all of our patients & guests.
If you or your loved ones have a high fever or continuous cough, we advise you not to visit our scan centre and reschedule your appointment, until the high risk of developing or passing the virus cease. Please contact us to discuss your appointment booking.
We are monitoring the current situation closely to keep up with the health & safety policies. Please keep checking https://www.miracleinside.com/announcements/ for latest updated Information and news.
Apart from the Growth Reassurance Scan Package, we provide Optional Extras:
The optional extra items can be brought if you inform the sonographer when you fill the pre-questionnaire form at any time, on and before the day of your scan.
Here is a complete list of our Optional Baby Scan Gifts you can select to take home with you at the end of your growth scan:
- CD ROM of all pictures - £10.00
- USB of all pictures - £15
- 1 colour 6x4 printed photos - £ 5 or 3 no’s for £12
- USB of the Whole Scan Video - £20
- 1 key ring - £ 5 or 3 no’s for £12.00
- 1 Fridge Magnet - £ 5 0r 3 no’s for £12.00
- Gender Reveal Cannons - £ 15
- Gender Reveal Balloons - £ 10
- Heartbeat Teddy Bear - £22.00
- Gift Certificates Available - The perfect gift for the mom-to-be in your life
- Handwritten Diagnostic Fetal Assessment Report - £ 10 Optional Extra
- Group B Streptococcus Testing - £59is the most common cause of life-threatening infections in newborn babies in the UK. Group B Strep (GBS) is a bacteria present in the vagina and bowel of around 20% of women in the UK. It does not cause harm or any health concerns in the women that carry it.
- Outlook Newborn Screening Test - £295 can screen your baby for a range of genetic conditions likely to develop within their first few months of life. It gives you a clear picture of your baby’s predisposition to develop: Lactose intolerance, Coeliac disease, Medication-induced deafness, Bitter taste.
Why should I get this scan?
- A peace of mind before your baby’s movement can be felt.
- Early assessment of baby’s growth and anatomy.
- Keep the expectant parent reassured with the wellbeing of the baby.
What does this scan offer?
- This Growth Reassurance scan focuses on the overall development of your baby and the wellbeing of your pregnancy. Our certified sonographer will carry out growth measurements & weight calculations, establish placenta position, fluid volume, provide audible heartbeat trace, and identify the position of your baby, all of which will be documented as a written growth assurance report.
How to prepare for this scan?
- On the day of your scan, please ensure you wear loose clothing during your appointment.
- A moderately full bladder will improve the visibility of the pregnancy by the transabdominal scan and DON’T go to the toilet in the time leading up to your scan.
- Please bring previous scan reports and pregnancy notes with you.
How easy is it to make an appointment?
- To book an appointment at the best Private Growth Scan Clinic in Halifax area, it is as easy as a pie, because of our online booking system. You can choose your convenient schedule from various options: Morning, Afternoon, and Evening or Saturday appointments! You can make your payment at the time of booking your appointment, and walk in at the scheduled time of your appointment to the clinic. Our dedicated team will be happy to assist with your queries throughout the booking and appointment.
What if I have concerns about the outcome of my scan?
- Miracle Inside is the best, Sonographer owned 3D/4D scan Ultrasound Clinic in Leeds. Our sonographers are highly trained and accredited to answer all your queries and concerns regarding the growth scan.
*Ensure you are 13 and above weeks of gestational age to take this scan.
Which Ultrasound Scan should I take following a Growth & Reassurance scan?
Gender Scan, can be taken to keep a regular tab on the baby’s growth and to confirm the baby’s gender. This should be taken between 15th and 24th week of pregnancy. And surprise gender reveals are possible with us. Visit https://www.miracleinside.com/packages/basic-reassurance-gender-scan / for more information.
Other additional information:
- Please bring your Pregnancy Maternity Notes/ Previous scan results to your appointment for better consulting.
- For better results, ensure you take the scan only during the mentioned gestation period.
- The quality of the image is dependent on factors such as fetal position, gestational age, BMI of the mother. If the mother is overweight or has High BMI, scar tissue and amniotic fluid, image quality can differ. The position of placenta at the front can also cause problems in getting good quality pictures which constantly changes from day to day and is beyond the control of Miracle Inside 3D/4D Baby Scan Centre. It’s at the sole discretion of Sonographers to arrange a RESCAN if the baby's face is not seen during the Scan.
- Rescan are only booked based on our Sonographers availability during weekdays on our exclusive rescan slots on Wednesday, Thursdays ( 12 pm to 12.30 pm) and Friday (11.am to 11.30 am )
- It can be particularly difficult to get good images, however we always endeavour to obtain the best results! However if satisfactory image(s) of your baby cannot be obtained may be due to the above mentioned circumstances.
- This package is non-refundable irrespective of scan image results.
- Any information regarding the sex of the baby is not guaranteed & ultrasound alone is not 100% accurate as some babies can be ambiguous. Your practitioner will only provide you with information about the gender if they feel confident to do so from the ultrasound scan. Miracles Inside 3D/4D Baby Scan Centre or its staff cannot be held responsible in anyway upon the reliance of such information.
- Twins/Multiple Pregnancy requires an additional service cost of £15, which should be notified at the time of appointment booking
- Our pregnancy scans do not replace or substitute any scan you have or will have with the NHS/Regular health provider.
- It should be noted that refunds are not given in any case as payment is taken for use of the CLINIC SERVICE & SONOGRAPHERS valuable time.
Book now to reserve your spot for Reassurance Scan in LeedsBook Now