Early Dating scan , Leeds £65
Early Dating Scan Package
Early Dating Ultrasound Scan is for women who have irregular cycles or want to know an estimated due date. Visit your centre from as early as 8 weeks based on your LMP (last menstrual period) or 2 weeks after your first positive test. We will check baby is in the correct position, confirm if it's a single/multiple pregnancies, check your baby's heartbeat, we will offer accurate dates and assess the pelvic area and ovaries. You will receive a complete full obstetric report & a photo-quality print to take away.
Early Dating Ultrasound Scan is a boon for those couples who are in anticipation and curiosity to confirm the pregnancy and feel the miracle of witnessing their little one! Miracle Inside, the best private reassurance scan clinic in Yorkshire guides you throughout your pregnancy journey with the right scan at the right time. The early pregnancy scan helps in identifying the gestational age, estimated due date, and overall report of the foetus and if the mum-to-be is over 7 weeks, it is highly possible for us to check for the heartbeat of the baby! Before your NHS Scan, book an Early Pregnancy Scan with us to get reassurance!
Book a private Early Dating Ultrasound Scan in the Leeds area for £ 65!
When should you take it? - 8 - 12 Weeks of Pregnancy
How long will it take? - 10-15 mins Diagnostic Ultrasound Scan Appointment
when to have this Scan
- Bleeding/Pain Symptoms Scan requirement is for women who feel anxious, suffered spotting/bleeding, or pain during their pregnancy.
- IVF / Fertility treatment Scan requirements is a confirmation scan offering Reassurance to women if they are pregnant as a result of fertility treatment.
- Previous Ectopic Scan requirement for people who have experienced a previous ectopic and to confirm current pregnancy is an intrauterine pregnancy
Private Early Dating Ultrasound Scan is an early scan that is designed exclusively for moms-to-be in their first trimester. The Private Baby Scan Clinic in west Yorkshire provides a trans-abdominal ultrasound 2D scan (over the tummy) and not an internal scan (transvaginal scan ) in this private ultrasound scan. The scan gives the results of measurements of the baby’s crown to rump, providing confirmation of gestation age! It also determines the position of the yolk sac along with visual confirmation of heartbeat and identification of single or multiple foetuses. An early pregnancy scan assures the parent peace of mind and gives details on the estimated due date of the baby. In addition, our sonographers can provide a peek of the baby’s heartbeat if the expectant parent is over 7 weeks gestation period in their written report. Another main reason to have this scan is to exclude ectopic pregnancy, which is a condition, where the fertilized egg tends to grow outside the uterus causing damage to the nearby organs.
Guest Policy :
Children will be allowed for the scan appointments (2 adults with mum-to-be and children maximum of 2 are allowed from the same household). Your Guests and children will have to wait in the car till the appointment and will be going back to the car from the scan room after the scan. Children must remain seated in the scan room during the scan and should be supervised by an adult during the scan.
- Patients and Guests are reminded that it is compulsory to wear a face mask when attending their appointment. We do ask that your guest wear a face covering when they attend your appointments. Children are encouraged to wear a face-covering where possible
All our Diagnostic Ultrasound Scans are performed by Mrs Samuel, who is Our Senior Qualified Sonographer with obstetric ultrasound scanning experience.
Our Diagnostic Obstetric Sonographers are fully trained and qualified to perform 2D/ 3D /4D ultrasound scans and are the best in Growth Ultrasound scans near Wakefield. Our sonographers take care to follow the latest safety guidelines and are registered with the HCPC. We’re also registered with the independent regulator the Care Quality Commission to ensure the highest standards possible.
Miracle Inside is the best, Sonographer owned 3D/4D scan Ultrasound Clinic in Yorkshire.
Your Private 2D Early Dating Ultrasound Scan Package at £65*
which Includes :
- Ultrasound scan 2D scan Photos: 2
- Reassurance Report results including gestational age and estimated due date.
- Heartbeat Check & Visual Heartbeat trace
- Dating of pregnancy
- No of Guests - 2 adults + Children ( 2 Children from the same household )
- It is essential for the Mum-to-be and the guest to wear a Face mask/covering during the appointments to lessen the risk of the virus spreading.
- *New Measures & recommendations due to view of the current Coronavirus pandemic situation.
- Please be aware that the sonographer may discuss the findings from your scan appointment in the scan room as this is a diagnostic scan appointment and not for entertainment purposes.
- *Note: This guest policy is subject to change as per government guidelines and cannot be guaranteed
- *Note: These Appointments are NON Refundable, NON CANCELABLE and Cannot Be Rearragned to other Packages . If you are not able to attend ,we can give a rescan slot at the discreation of the Sonographer
Our team have taken new measures to decrease the risk of the spread of the virus. Our Centre is cleaned between each and every appointment. All of our staff have been provided with necessary Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) and have mandated the use of hand sanitiser to all of our patients & guests.
If you or your loved ones have a high fever or continuous cough, we advise you not to visit our scan centre and reschedule your appointment, until the high risk of developing or passing the virus ceases. Please contact us to discuss your appointment booking.
We are monitoring the current situation closely to keep up with health & safety policies. Please keep checking https://www.miracleinside.com/announcements/ for the latest updated information and news.
Apart from the Early Dating Ultrasound Scan 2D Scan Package, we provide Optional Extras:
The optional extra items can be brought if you inform the sonographer when you fill the pre-questionnaire form at any time, on and before the day of your scan.
Here is a complete list of our Optional Baby Scan Gifts you can select to take home with you at the end of your private early baby scan:
- CD ROM of all pictures - £10.00
- USB of all pictures - £15
- 4D scan DVD (Recording of the Scan ) - £15.00
- 1 colour 6x4 printed photos - £ 5 or 3 no’s for £12
- USB of the Whole Scan Video - £20
- 1 key ring - £ 5 or 3 no’s for £12.00
- 1 Fridge Magnet - £ 5 0r 3 no’s for £12.00
- Gender Reveal Cannons - £ 15
- Gender Reveal Balloons - £ 10
- Heartbeat Teddy Bear - £22.00
- Upgrade to HDLive - £10.00
- Gift Certificates Available - The perfect gift for the mom-to-be in your life
- Handwritten Diagnostic Fetal Assessment Report - £ 10 Optional Extra
- Group B Streptococcus Testing - £59is the most common cause of life-threatening infections in newborn babies in the UK. Group B Strep (GBS) is a bacteria present in the vagina and bowel of around 20% of women in the UK. It does not cause harm or any health concerns in the women that carry it.
- Outlook Newborn Screening Test - £ 295 can screen your baby for a range of genetic conditions likely to develop within their first few months of life. It gives you a clear picture of your baby’s predisposition to develop: Lactose intolerance, Coeliac disease, Medication-induced deafness ,Bitter taste.
Why should I get this scan?
- Early Dating Ultrasound Scan is done to exclude ectopic pregnancy, to reassure the presence of a heartbeat and to check for single or twins or more embryos, the size of the pregnancy sac or the embryo.
- Early Dating Ultrasound Scan is recommended to get an assured date of gestation and in case of a history of early miscarriage and a history of an ectopic pregnancy.
- Our fully qualified and accredited sonographer will also check your uterus and ovaries, and a written report will be provided.
When should I get this scan?
- You must be 8 weeks to 12 weeks of gestation. Early scans before this cannot provide accurate results.
- Please Note: We do only Trans-Abdominal Ultrasound and we do not do an internal scan (Trans Vaginal Scan). The use of an Abdominal Ultrasound prior to 8 weeks of gestation can in many instances fail to detect a fetal Heartbeat, resulting in an inconclusive assessment of your pregnancy.
- You must sign a consent form before this scan..
How to prepare for the 2D/3D/4D Baby scan?
- On the day of your scan, please ensure you wear loose clothing during your appointment.
- Consume a small bottle of Lucozade and a chocolate bar 30 mins before your scan. Drink a litre of cold water on your arrival for the scan. A partially full bladder may provide better images for this scan.
- Carry some sugar-filled snacks to help stimulate your baby to move into the optimum position.
How easy is it to make an appointment?
- To book an appointment at the best Private Early Dating Ultrasound Scan Clinic in west Yorkshire area, is as easy as a pie, because of our online booking system. You can choose your convenient schedule from various options: Morning, Afternoon, and Evening or Saturday appointments! You can make your payment at the time of booking your appointment, and walk-in at the scheduled time of your appointment to the clinic. Our dedicated team will be happy to assist with your queries throughout the booking and appointment.
What if I have concerns about the outcome of my scan?
- Miracle Inside is the best, Sonographer owned 2D/3D/4D scan ultrasound Clinic in Leeds. Our sonographers are highly trained and accredited to answer all your queries and concerns regarding the private baby scan.
Which Ultrasound Scan should I take following an Early Pregnancy Scan?
- Nuchal Translucency Scan, (NHS 12 weeks) assesses the risks of Down's syndrome and other chromosomal abnormalities. The Nuchal Translucency scan demonstrates an 85% sensitivity for the detection of Down’s syndrome.
- Non-Invasive Prenatal Test (NIPT) can be taken from 10 weeks of pregnancy. This test is non-invasive involving an ultrasound scan than a simple and safe blood test from the mother's arm.
- Reassurance Scan, which can be taken from 13 weeks to 34 weeks to check for the overall vitals and to monitor the growth of the baby.
Other Additional Information:
- For better results, ensure you take the scan only during the mentioned gestation period (7 weeks and above).
- The quality of the images is highly dependent on the position of your baby and the amount of fluid present around the baby.
- If the mother is overweight or has High BMI, scar tissue and amniotic fluid, image quality can differ.
- Twins/Multiple Pregnancy requires an additional service cost of £15.
- Our pregnancy scans do not replace or substitute any scan you have or will have with the NHS/Regular health provider.
- Early pregnancy scans are considered to be viability scans. It may sometimes be the case that an internal scan is required if our sonographer are not able to obtain a clear view or detect the heartbeat of the baby.
- If your pregnancy is found to be too early (before 7 weeks) due to incorrect or unknown dates, a rescan may be needed at an additional cost of £30 to confirm your pregnancy and to complete your dating scan.
- After the scan, if your pregnancy is suspected not to be viable, then you will be referred to your GP or Midwife for further investigation with the support of our report containing our findings and verbal explanations to you.
- All Early pregnancy scans are completed in accordance with NICE (National Institute for Health Care and Excellence) Guidelines.
- It should be noted that refunds are not given in any case as payment is taken for use of the CLINIC SERVICE & SONOGRAPHERS valuable time.
Book now to reserve your spot for Early Dating Ultrasound Scan in LeedsBook Now