Early Pregnancy Scan £49
8 -13 weeks, 10-15 min Appointment
- Ultrasound scan 2D scan Photos: 2
- CD ROM with All Beautiful 2D scan Images taken during the Scan
- Reassurance Report results including gestational age and estimated due date
- HeartBeat Check
Our Early Pregnancy ultrasound scan is designed to provide you with Reassurance in the early stages of your first trimester. If you’re at least 8 weeks pregnant, it’s the chance to assess the viability of the pregnancy; and if all is well, it’s also the opportunity to view your baby’s heartbeat.
- Appointment Duration : 10-15 min appointment
- Gestation Period : 8 to 13 weeks
Miracle Inside does transabdominal ultrasound 2D scan (over the tummy) and we do not do an internal scan (transvaginal scan). Measurements will be taken of baby’s crown to rump, providing confirmation of gestation age, and checks will be made as to the position of yolk sac along with visual confirmation of heartbeat and the number of babies you are carrying. An early pregnancy scan can help provide you with peace of mind and find out for certain how your pregnancy is progressing.
Miracle Inside is the best, Sonographer owned 3D/4D scan Ultrasound Clinic in Yorkshire.
Reasons for Early Pregnancy scan?
- Early pregnancy scan is done to exclude ectopic pregnancy, to reassure the presence of a heartbeat and to check for single or twins or more embryos, the size of the pregnancy sac or the embryo
- Early Pregnancy scan is recommended if you are Unsure of Dates, Need a Reassurance, History of Early Miscarriage and History of an Ectopic pregnancy
- Our fully qualified and accredited sonographer will also check your uterus and ovaries, and a written report will be provided.
From when can I have the scan and Requirements?
- You must be 8 weeks to 13 Weeks of gestation. Before this time we will not perform the scan because the results are less accurate.
- You must sign a consent form before this scan.
What Dating scan will offer?
- Measurements will be taken of baby’s crown to rump, providing confirmation of gestation age, and checks will be made as to the position of yolk sac along with visual confirmation of heartbeat and the number of babies you are carrying. Our sonographer will also check your uterus and ovaries, and a written report will be provided.
How to Prepare for your scan?
- A moderately full bladder will improve the visibility of the pregnancy by the transabdominal scan. Please drink fluid before your scheduled appointment and please try your best not to empty your bladder before the examination.
Want to talk about the outcome of my scan?
- Miracle Inside is the best, Sonographer owned 3D/4D scan Ultrasound Clinic in Yorkshire. Our sonographers is highly trained and accredited and she will be able to talk to you if you have additional questions, concerns.
Book now to reserve your spot for early pregnancy scan 8 weeks and for more Information please contact miracle Inside on 01132008760. Please ensure you will be at least 8 weeks pregnant at the time of your scheduled appointment for Early Pregnancy Scan or Dating scan in Yorkshire.
Next Available Ultrasound scan following an Early Pregnancy / Dating scan?
The next scan is the NHS 12-week Nuchal Translucency Scan which assesses the risks of Down's syndrome and other chromosomal abnormalities. The Nuchal Translucency scan demonstrates an 85% sensitivity for the detection of Down’s syndrome.
If you are looking for a test with a higher detection then Non-Invasive Prenatal Test (NIPT) can be taken from 10 weeks of pregnancy. This test is non-invasive involving an ultrasound scan then a simple and safe blood test from the mother's arm.
A Reassurance scan can be done anytime from 13 weeks to 34 weeks if there is a continuing concern.
Optional Extras :
The optional extra items can be brought if you inform the sonographer when you fill the prequestionnaire form.
- CD ROM of all 2D scan Pictures - £10.00
- USB Drive of all 2D scan Pictures - £15.00
- 2D scan on DVD (Whole Scan). - £15.00
- 2D scan on USB Drive (Whole Scan) - £20.00
- 1 colour 6x4 printed 2D scan photos - £ 5 or 3 no’s for £12
- 1 key rings - £ 5 or 3 no’s for £12.00
- 1 Fridge Magnet - £ 5 / 3 no’s for £12.00
- Gift Certificates Available - The perfect gift for the mom-to-be in your life
What else should I know and Any special requirements?
- The quality of the images is highly dependent on the position of your baby and the amount of fluid in front of your baby
- If the mother is overweight with High BMI, it may be particularly difficult to Get Good Images
- Our pregnancy scans do not replace or substitute any scan you have or will have with the NHS / Regular health provider.
Conditions *Price quoted is for a single pregnancy, scan performed by a qualified Sonographer. Service cost is higher £ 15 extra for multiple pregnancies.
Book now to reserve your spot for Early Pregnancy Scan in LeedsBook Now