BASIC REASSURANCE SCAN £45
- 10 TO 15 MIN of Diagnostic Scan Appointment
- Only for 14 TO 24 WKS of pregnancy
BASIC REASSURANCE SCAN Offer Package is the perfect option for those who want the experience of your Little Miracle. The Basic Reassurance Scan is available from 14 weeks of pregnancy to 24 weeks to provide another opportunity for your baby’s growth and well-being to be assessed. Also, for those who want to get the reassurance of their baby. This Basic Reassurance Scan focuses on the development of your baby and the well being of your pregnancy.
INCLUDED IN THIS PACKAGE
- Fetal Wellbeing Check
- Growth Measurements of the baby
- Visual Heartbeat Monitoring
- Verbal Reassurance.
- Gender confirmation if needed ( over 16 weeks )
- 2D Printed Photos: 2
- No of Guests - 1 ( 2 Including Mum-To-Be )
- Free Gender confirmation
- *New Measures Due to view of the current Coronavirus recommendations
- Not Suitable for Multiple Pregnancy
- Diagnostic Fetal Assessment Report
If you need more information related to THIS PACKAGE please contact us now!
*Note: This scan Package is only for 14 TO 24 wks of pregnancy, If you are measuring more than 24 weeks you would be charged for the Growth & Reassurance scan - £ 59 and also if you are measuring MORE than 34 weeks at the time of the scan, you would be charged for the POSITION AND PRESENTATION SCAN - £ 59
*Note: A £ 30 deposit is Needed for all Bookings
We are monitoring the current situation really closely on a Day to Day basis. At the moment, please keep checking. https://www.miracleinside.com/announcements/ for the latest Information .we’re operating the clinic as usual and look forward to seein
A Basic Reassurance Scan is available from 14 weeks of pregnancy to 24 weeks to provide another opportunity for your baby’s growth and well-being to be assessed. Also, for those who want to get the reassurance of their baby. This Growth and Reassurance Scan focuses on the development of your baby and the well being of your pregnancy.
- Diagnostic Appointment : 14 – 24 weeks
- Appointment Duration. : 10- 15min appointment
All our Diagnostic Ultrasound Scans are performed by Mrs Samuel who is Our Senior Qualified Sonographer with obstetric ultrasound scanning experience.
All our Diagnostic Obstetric Sonographers are fully trained and qualified to perform 2D/ 3D /4D ultrasound scans .our sonographers take care to follow the latest safety guidelines and are registered with the HCPC. We’re also registered with the independent regulator the Care Quality Commission to ensure the highest standards possible.
Why should I get this scan?
- A piece of mind before the movement can be felt
- Early assessment of the baby’s anatomy
- Asses baby’s growth
- Calm and relaxing environment
What does this scan offer?
- This Reassurance scan focuses on the development of your baby and the wellbeing of your pregnancy. Our sonographer will carry out growth measurements & weight calculations, establish placenta position & fluid volume, provide audible heartbeat trace, and identify the position of your baby, all of which will be documented on a written Report. Our sonographer will perform visual checks for both heartbeat and movement.
How to prepare for this scan?
- On the day of your scan, please ensure you wear loose clothing during your appointment. A moderately full bladder will improve the visibility of the pregnancy by the transabdominal scan and NOT go to the toilet in the time leading up to your scan. Please bring previous scan reports and pregnancy notes with you.
How easy is it to make an appointment?
- To book an appointment it is very easy as we offer an online booking system. We have a wide range of availability including Morning, Afternoon, Evening or Saturday appointments, a payment will be required when you book your appointment. We also have a dedicated team who are happy to answer any query’s you may have.
Want to talk about the outcome of my scan?
Miracle Inside is the best, Sonographer owned 3D/4D scan Ultrasound Clinic in Yorkshire. Our sonographers is highly trained and accredited and she will be able to talk to you if you have additional questions, concerns.
Book now to reserve your spot for Reassurance scan and for more Information please contact miracle Inside on 01132008760. Please ensure you will be at least 13 weeks pregnant at the time of your scheduled appointment for Reassurance Scan in Yorkshire.
What Important Info should I know?
- Please bring your Pregnancy Maternity Notes / previous scan results to your appointment.
- Ideally, your pregnancy should be within the above dates. we may not be able to obtain clear 4D images.
- The quality of the images are dependent on factors such as fetal position, gestational age, the mother is overweight or High BMI, scar tissue and amniotic fluid, If the placenta is at the front this can also cause problems in getting good pictures which are constantly changing from day to day and are beyond the control of Miracle inside 3D/4D Baby Scan Centre and its Sonographers.
- This package is non-refundable irrespective of scan image results.
- Multiple pregnancy/ Twins require an additional charge of £15.
- Our pregnancy scans do not replace or substitute any scan you have or will have with the NHS / Regular health provider.
- Please tell us if you are carrying twins.
- It should be noted that refunds are not given in any case as payment is taken for use of the CLINIC SERVICE & SONOGRAPHERS TIME.
Conditions *Price quoted is for a single pregnancy, scan performed by a qualified Sonographer. Service cost is higher £ 15 extra for multiple pregnancies.
Book now to reserve your spot for Basic Reassurance Scan in LeedsBook Now