Basic Reassurance Gender Scan , Leeds £45
BASIC REASSURANCE GENDER SCAN
After the initial dating scan, it is advised to go for a Basic Reassurance Gender Scan from the best of the clinic in Yorkshire, Leeds. Miracle Inside helps you in experiencing the wellbeing, vitality, heartbeat and gender confirmation of your little bundle of joy! Through its advanced scan facilities and expert sonographers, you can keep track of your baby’s development and the overall wellbeing of your pregnancy!
Book a private gender scan in Leeds area at £45*!
When should you take it? - 16- 24 weeks of Pregnancy
How long will it take? - 10-15 mins Diagnostic Ultrasound Scan Appointment
Basic Reassurance Gender Scan offers a holistic package for expectant parents to witness the overall development factors like vitality, movement, heartbeat, placental site, amniotic fluid and position of the baby. This Private Pregnancy Scan in west yorkshire is available for mum-to-be who are in their 15th to 24th week of pregnancy! The scan is another opportunity to assess the wellbeing of your baby and get reassurance!
In case you are looking for a secret gender reveal, our sonographers & staffs will take care of the process and can arrange you for Gender Reveal Cannon or Gender Reveal Balloon (Check Optional Extras), to keep up the surprise element and celebrate later with your friends and family!
All our Diagnostic Ultrasound Scans are performed by Mrs Samuel, who is Our Senior Qualified Sonographer with obstetric ultrasound scanning experience.
Our Diagnostic Obstetric Sonographers are fully trained and qualified to perform 2D/ 3D /4D ultrasound scans and are the best in Private Pregnancy Scan in leeds . Our sonographers take care to follow the latest safety guidelines and are registered with the HCPC. We’re also registered with the independent regulator the Care Quality Commission to ensure the highest standards possible.
Miracle Inside is the best, Sonographer owned 3D/4D scan Ultrasound Clinic in West Yorkshire.
Your Private Gender Scan Package at £45* contains:
- Gender and Reassurance Scan
- Fetal Wellbeing Check
- Visual Heartbeat Monitoring
- Gender Confirmation
- Verbal Reassurance.
- 2D Printed Photos: 2
- Free 4D Sneaky Preview
- No of Guests - 1 ( 2 Including Mum-To-Be )
- It is essential for the Mum-to-be and the guest to wear Face mask/covering during the appointments to lessen the risk of the virus spread.
- *New Measures & recommendations due to view of the current Coronavirus pandemic situation:
Our team have taken new measures to decrease the risk of the spread of the virus. Our Centre is cleaned between each and every appointments. All of our staff have been provided with necessary Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) and have mandated the use of hand sanitizer to all of our patients & guests.
If you or your loved ones have a high fever or continuous cough, we advise you not to visit our scan centre and reschedule your appointment, until the high risk of developing or passing the virus cease. Please contact us to discuss your appointment booking.
*Note: This scan package is only when the mum-to-be is in the gestation period of 16 weeks to 24 weeks of pregnancy. If you have crossed 24 weeks, it is advised to take up Growth & Reassurance scan at £59 and if you have crossed 34 weeks, it is advised to take Position And Presentation Scan at £59.
We are monitoring the current situation closely to keep up with health & safety policies. Please keep checking https://www.miracleinside.com/announcements/ for latest updated information and news.
*In case of Multiple Pregnancies, the service cost is extra £15, which should be notified at the time of booking appointment.
Apart from the Basic Reassurance Gender Scan Package, we provide Optional Extras:
The optional extra items can be brought if you inform the sonographer when you fill the pre-questionnaire form at any time, on and before the day of your scan.
Here is a complete list of our Optional Baby Scan Gifts you can select to take home with you at the end of your private gender scan:
- CD ROM of all pictures - £10.00
- USB of all pictures - £15
- 1 colour 6x4 printed photos - £ 5 or 3 no’s for £12
- USB of the Whole Scan Video - £20
- 1 key ring - £ 5 or 3 no’s for £12.00
- 1 Fridge Magnet - £ 5 0r 3 no’s for £12.00
- Gender Reveal Cannons - £ 15
- Gender Reveal Balloons - £ 10
- Heartbeat Teddy Bear - £22.00
- Gift Certificates Available - The perfect gift for the mom-to-be in your life
- Handwritten Diagnostic Fetal Assessment Report - £ 10 Optional Extra
- Group B Streptococcus Testing - £59 is the most common cause of life-threatening infections in newborn babies in the UK. Group B Strep (GBS) is a bacteria present in the vagina and bowel of around 20% of women in the UK. It does not cause harm or any health concerns in the women that carry it.
- Outlook Newborn Screening Test - £ 295 can screen your baby for a range of genetic conditions likely to develop within their first few months of life. It gives you a clear picture of your baby’s predisposition to develop: Lactose intolerance, Coeliac disease, Medication-induced deafness, Bitter taste.
Why should I get this scan?
- A peace of mind before your baby’s movement can be felt.
- Early assessment of baby’s growth and anatomy.
- Keep the expectant parent reassured with the wellbeing of the baby.
How to prepare for the Gender Scan?
- On the day of your scan, please ensure you wear loose clothing during your appointment.
- A moderately full bladder will improve the visibility of the pregnancy by the transabdominal scan and DON’T go to the toilet in the time leading up to your scan.
- Please bring previous scan reports and pregnancy notes with you.
How easy is it to make an appointment?
- To book an appointment at the best Private Early Scan Clinic in Halifax area, it is as easy as a pie, because of our online booking system. You can choose your convenient schedule from various options: Morning, Afternoon, and Evening or Saturday appointments! You can make your payment at the time of booking your appointment, and walk in at the scheduled time of your appointment to the clinic. Our dedicated team will be happy to assist with your queries throughout the booking and appointment.
What if I have concerns about the outcome of my scan?
- Miracle Inside is the best, Sonographer owned 3D/4D scan ultrasound Clinic in Leeds. Our sonographers are highly trained and accredited to answer all your queries and concerns regarding the private early pregnancy scan.
Other additional information:
- Please bring your Pregnancy Maternity Notes/ Previous scan results to your appointment for better consulting.
- The quality of the image is dependent on factors such as fetal position, gestational age, BMI of the mother. If the mother is overweight or has High BMI, scar tissue and amniotic fluid, image quality can differ. The position of placenta at the front can also cause problems in getting good quality pictures which constantly changes from day to day and is beyond the control of Miracle Inside 3D/4D Baby Scan Centre. It’s at the sole discretion of Sonographers to arrange a RESCAN if the baby's face is not seen during the Scan.
- Rescan are only booked based on our Sonographers availability during weekdays on our exclusive rescan slots on Wednesday, Thursdays ( 12 pm to 12.30 pm) and Friday (11.am to 11.30 am )
- The Gender Scan Package works best for mum-to-be within 16-24 weeks of gestation. Refer above for other scan packages if you are above the mentioned weeks.
- This package is non-refundable irrespective of scan image results.
- Twins/Multiple Pregnancy requires an additional service cost of £15, which should be notified at the time of appointment booking.
- Our pregnancy scans do not replace or substitute any scan you have or will have with the NHS / Regular health provider.
- It should be noted that refunds are not given in any case as payment is taken for use of the CLINIC SERVICE & SONOGRAPHERS valuable time.
Book now to reserve your spot for Basic Reassurance Scan in LeedsBook Now