Basic Reassurance 4D scan, West Yorkshire £59
The joy we get on hearing the news of being new parents is immense! We plan each and every little moment after that, to ensure a safe and secured development for the baby. Early Reassurance Scan allows you to take a peek at your little one inside the womb and deepen the magical connection! You can get a glimpse of your baby’s little yawn, wink, hiccup, wriggle and even the tiniest of the movement!
Book a Private 4D scan in Leeds area at £59!
When should you take it? - 24 - 34 weeks of Pregnancy
How long will it take? - 10-15 mins Diagnostic Ultrasound Scan Appointment
Assuming your appointment can continue up to 15 minutes, but we just will scan as long as is required to finish the aim of the scanning (the scan period is in between 5 - 10 minutes ) based on babies position. we always make sure the ultrasound utilised is safe for both baby and mother with respect to current health Guidelines.
Basic Reassurance 3D/4D Scan Package is the perfect option for those who want to experience their little miracle at Private 4D Baby Scan Clinic in Leeds, West Yorkshire. You and up to 1 guest (New Measures Due to view of the current Coronavirus Situation) are welcome to view the 3D/4D image of your little miracle projected on to a large LCD screen on our spacious and relaxed private surroundings. Our sonographers will perform visual checks for both heartbeat and movement. 4D scan Movie is available to be brought as optional extra if you inform the sonographer when you fill the pre questionnaire form.
All our Diagnostic Ultrasound Scans are performed by Mrs Samuel, who is Our Senior Qualified Sonographer with obstetric ultrasound scanning experience.
Our Diagnostic Obstetric Sonographers are fully trained and qualified to perform 2D/ 3D /4D ultrasound scans and are the best in Early Baby Scan near Wakefield. Our sonographers take care to follow the latest safety guidelines and are registered with the HCPC. We’re also registered with the independent regulator the Care Quality Commission to ensure the highest standards possible.
Miracle Inside is the best, Sonographer owned 3D/4D scan Ultrasound Clinic in Yorkshire.
Your Private Reassurance Scan Package contains:
- £ 59 (Standard 4D scan)
- 3D Digital Images sent by Email
- Visual Heartbeat Monitoring
- Verbal Reassurance
- Not Suitable for Multiple Pregnancy
- No of Guests - 1 Adult , Children are not allowed (2 Including Mum-To-Be)
- It is essential for the Mum-to-be and the guest to wear Face mask/covering during the appointments to lessen the risk of the virus spread.
- *New Measures & recommendations due to view of the current Coronavirus pandemic situation:
Our team have taken new measures to decrease the risk of the spread of the virus. Our Centre is cleaned between each and every appointments. All of our staff have been provided with all necessary Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) and have mandated the use of hand sanitizer to all of our patients & guests.
If you or your loved ones have a high fever or new continuous cough, we advise you not to visit our scan centre and reschedule your appointment, until the high risk of developing or passing the virus cease. Please contact us to discuss your appointment booking.
Apart from the Basic Reassurance 4D Scan Package, we provide Optional Extras:
The optional extra items can be brought if you inform the sonographer when you fill the pre-questionnaire form at any time, on and before the day of your scan.
Here is a complete list of our Optional Baby Scan Gifts you can select to take home with you at the end of your Early Reassurance scan :
- 1 colour 6x4 printed photos - £ 5 or 3 no’s for £12
- Upgrade to HDLive - £10.00
- CD ROM of all pictures - £10.00
- USB of all pictures - £15
- 4D scan DVD (Recording of the Scan ) - £15.00
- USB of the Whole Scan Video - £20
- 1 key ring - £ 5 or 3 no’s for £12.00
- 1 Fridge Magnet - £ 5 0r 3 no’s for £12.00
- Gender Reveal Cannons - £ 15
- Gender Reveal Balloons - £ 10
- Heartbeat Teddy Bear - £22.00
- Gift Certificates Available - The perfect gift for the mom-to-be in your life
- Group B Streptococcus Testing - £59 is the most common cause of life-threatening infections in newborn babies in the UK. Group B Strep (GBS) is a bacteria present in the vagina and bowel of around 20% of women in the UK. It does not cause harm or any health concerns in the women that carry it.
- Outlook Newborn Screening Test - £ 295 can screen your baby for a range of genetic conditions likely to develop within their first few months of life. It gives you a clear picture of your baby’s predisposition to develop: Lactose intolerance, Coeliac disease, Medication-induced deafness, Bitter taste.
What does this 4D scan do?
Our sonographers performs visual check for the heartbeat and movement of your baby to produce 3D/4D imagery, verify fetal growth and perform well-being checklist including a placental position to determine the position of the baby, amount of amniotic fluid and gender. (if you wish as an Optional extra)
How to prepare for your 4D Bonding scan?
- On the day of your scan, please ensure you wear loose clothing.
- Consume a small bottle of Lucozade, a chocolate bar 30 mins before your scan and drink lots of cold water on your arrival. A partially full bladder may provide better images for the Reassurance 4d scan.
- Please bring some sugary snacks to help stimulate your baby to move to the optimum position.
How easy is it to make an appointment?
- To book an appointment at the best Private Early Scan Clinic in Yorkshire area, it is as easy as a pie, because of our online booking system. You can choose your convenient schedule from various options: Morning, Afternoon, and Evening or Saturday appointments! You can make your payment at the time of booking your appointment, and walk-in at the scheduled time of your appointment to the clinic. Our dedicated team will be happy to assist with your queries throughout the booking and appointment.
What if I have concerns about the outcome of my scan?
- Miracle Inside is the best, Sonographer owned 3D/4D scan ultrasound Clinic in Leeds. Our sonographers are highly trained and accredited to answer all your queries and concerns regarding the Private Early Pregnancy scan.
Which Ultrasound Scan should I take following a Reassurance scan?
- Position and Presentation scan, can be done if you are above 34 weeks. This scan determines the placental position and confirms the fetal position prior to birth.
Other additional information:
- Please bring your Pregnancy Maternity Notes/ Previous scan results to your appointment for better consulting.
- The quality of the image is dependent on factors such as fetal position, gestational age, BMI of the mother. If the mother is overweight or has High BMI, scar tissue and amniotic fluid, image quality can differ. The position of the placenta at the front can also cause problems in getting good quality pictures which constantly changes from day to day and is beyond the control of Miracle Inside 3D/4D Baby Scan Centre. It’s at the sole discretion of Sonographers to arrange a RESCAN if the baby's face is not seen during the Scan.
- Rescan are only booked based on our Sonographers availability during weekdays on our exclusive rescan slots on Wednesday, Thursdays ( 12 pm to 12.30 pm) and Friday (11.am to 11.30 am )
- It can be particularly difficult to get good images but we will always endeavour to obtain the best results! However, if a satisfactory image(s) of your baby cannot be obtained may be due to the above-mentioned circumstances.
- This package is non-refundable irrespective of scan image results.
- Any information regarding the sex of the baby is not guaranteed & ultrasound alone is not 100% accurate as some babies can be ambiguous. Your practitioner will only provide you with information about the gender if they feel confident to do so from the ultrasound scan. Miracles Inside 3D/4D Baby Scan Centre or its staff cannot be held responsible in any way upon the reliance of such information.
- Our pregnancy scans do not replace or substitute any scan you have or will have with the NHS/Regular health provider.
- It should be noted that refunds are not given in any case as payment is taken for use of the CLINIC SERVICE & SONOGRAPHERS TIME.
Book now to reserve your spot for 3D /4D Scan in Leeds.Book Now