Basic Reassurance 4D scan £59
24 - 34 weeks of Pregnancy,
10 - 15 mins Diagnostic Ultrasound Scan Appointment
- £ 59 (Standard 4D scan)
- 3D Digital Images sent by Email
- Visual Heartbeat Monitoring
- Verbal Reassurance
- Not Suitable for Multiple Pregnancy
- No of Guests - 1 Adult , Children are not allowed ( 2 Including Mum-To-Be )
- We do ask that you and your guest wear a face covering when you attend for your appointments.
- *New Measures Due to view of the current Coronavirus recommendations
Our team have taken new measures to decrease the risk of the spread of the virus. Our Centre is cleaned between each and every appointment. All of our staff have been provided with all necessary Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) and we have hand sanitiser to all of our patients to use.
If you or your loved ones have a high fever or new continuous cough. We advise you not to attend our scan centre if you or your family are at high risk of developing or passing the virus on.please contact us to discuss your appointment booking.
Optional Extras :
The optional extra items can be brought if you inform the sonographer when you fill the pre questionnaire form at any time, up to and including the day of your scan with our Sonographer at the clinic on the day.
List of our optional baby scan gifts you can select will be prepared for you to take home at the end of your scan
- 1 colour 6x4 printed photos - £ 5 or 3 no’s for £12
- Upgrade to HDLive - £10.00
- CD ROM of all pictures - £10.00
- USB of all pictures - £15
- 4D scan DVD (Recording of the Scan ) - £15.00
- USB of the Whole Scan Video - £20
- 1 key ring - £ 5 or 3 no’s for £12.00
- 1 Fridge Magnet - £ 5 0r 3 no’s for £12.00
- Gender Reveal Cannons - £ 15
- Gender Reveal Balloons - £ 10
- Heartbeat Teddy Bear - £22.00
- Gift Certificates Available - The perfect gift for the mom-to-be in your life
- Group B Streptococcus Testing - £59 is the most common cause of life-threatening infections in newborn babies in the UK. Group B Strep (GBS) is a bacteria present in the vagina and bowel of around 20% of women in the UK. It does not cause harm or any health concerns in the women that carry it.
- Outlook Newborn Screening Test - £ 295 can screen your baby for a range of genetic conditions likely to develop within their first few months of life. It gives you a clear picture of your baby’s predisposition to develop: Lactose intolerance, Coeliac disease, Medication-induced deafness ,Bitter taste
Basic Reassurance 3D/4D Scan is the perfect option for those who want the experience of your little miracle. A pregnancy scan has always been a special time and a 3D/4D baby bonding scan provides something quite remarkable and there is a chance to see your baby in detail and start bonding with them, even before they are born. 3D/4D Baby Bonding scans offer you the chance to see your little miracle’s Cute little face in detail, and you can also look at their delicate hands and feet. You can see them sleep peacefully, yawn, hiccup or wriggle. This is a one time experience that you’ll remember for a lifetime.
- Diagnostic Appointment. : 10-15 min
- Gestation Period : 24 – 34 weeks (single baby)
Basic Reassurance 3D/4D Scan Package is the perfect option for those who want the experience of your little miracle at 4D Ultrasound Clinic in Yorkshire. You and up to 1 guest (New Measures Due to view of the current Coronavirus recommendations ) are welcome to watch as we show you of your little miracle in 3D/4D projected on to a large LCD screen on our spacious and relaxed surroundings. Our sonographers will perform visual checks for both heartbeat and movement. 4D scan Movie is available to be brought as optional extra if you inform the sonographer when you fill the pre questionnaire form.
All our Diagnostic Ultrasound Scans are performed by Mrs Samuel who is Our Senior Qualified Sonographer with obstetric ultrasound scanning experience.
All our Diagnostic Obstetric Sonographers are fully trained and qualified to perform 2D/ 3D /4D ultrasound scans .our sonographers take care to follow the latest safety guidelines and are registered with the HCPC. We’re also registered with the independent regulator the Care Quality Commission to ensure the highest standards possible.
Miracle Inside is the best, Sonographer owned 3D/4D scan Ultrasound Clinic in Yorkshire.
What does this scan do?
Our sonographers will perform visual checks for both Heartbeat and movement and to produce 3D4D imagery of your baby, verify fetal growth & perform well-being checklist including a placental position to determine the position of the baby, Amount of amniotic fluid and Gender (if you wish as Optional extra )
How to Prepare for your scan
- On the day of your scan, please ensure you wear loose clothing during your appointment.
- Consume a small bottle of Lucozade and a chocolate bar 30 mins before your scan and lots of coldwater on your arrival Scan. A partially full bladder may provide better images for this scan.
- Please bring some sugary snacks to help stimulate your baby to move into the optimum position
How easy is it to make an appointment?
- To book an appointment it is very easy as we offer an online booking system. We have a wide range of availability including Morning, Afternoon, Evening or Saturday appointments, payment will be required when you book your appointment. We also have a dedicated team who are happy to answer any query’s you may have.
What to talk to about the outcome of my scan?
- Miracle Inside is the best, Sonographer owned 3D/4D scan Ultrasound Clinic in Yorkshire. Our sonographers is highly trained and accredited and she will be able to talk to you if you have additional questions, concerns.
Next available ultrasound scan following a Reassurance scan?
- If there is any more concern a further REASSURANCE SCAN can be booked at any time till 34 weeks. please consider Position and Presentation scan if you are above 34 weeks to Determine the position of your baby and placenta and Confirm fetal position prior to birth
What Important Info should I know?
- Please bring your Pregnancy Maternity Notes / previous scan results to your appointment.
- Ideally, your pregnancy should be within the above dates. we may not be able to obtain clear 4D images.
- The quality of the images is dependent on factors such as fetal position, gestational age, the mother is overweight or High BMI, scar tissue and amniotic fluid, If the placenta is at the front this can also cause problems in getting good pictures which are constantly changing from day to day and are beyond the control of Miracle inside 3D/4D Baby Scan Centre and its Sonographers discretion to arrange a RESCAN if Baby's face is not seen at all during the Scan.
- Rescan are only booked based on our Sonographers availability during weekdays on our exclusive rescan slots on Wednesday, Thursdays ( 12 pm to 12.30 pm) and Friday (11.am to 11.30 am )
- It may be particularly difficult to Get Good Images but we will always endeavour to obtain the best results on the day however if the adequate image(s) of your baby cannot be obtained may be due to such circumstances,
- This package is non-refundable irrespective of scan image results.
- Any information regarding the sex of the baby is not guaranteed & ultrasound alone is not 100% accurate as some babies can be ambiguous. Your practitioner will only provide you with information about the gender if they feel confident to do so from the ultrasound scan. Miracles Inside 3D/4D Baby Scan Centre or its staff cannot be in any way held responsible upon the reliance of such information.
- Our pregnancy scans do not replace or substitute any scan you have or will have with the NHS / Regular health provider.
- It should be noted that refunds are not given in any case as payment is taken for use of the CLINIC SERVICE & SONOGRAPHERS TIME.
Book now to reserve your spot for 3D /4D Scan in Leeds.Book Now