Vistara ( Pre-natal Test additional to Panorama Test ) £850
Vistara Test ( Prenatal Test additional to Panorama Test)
Go beyond chromosomal anomalies and assess single-gene disorders.
Identifying single-gene mutations is usually done after childbirth or during childhood. However, due to the evolution of NIPT, Vistara NIPT, a prenatal DNA test goes beyond detecting chromosomal conditions to assess single-gene disorders. Vistara -Single Gene NIPT does not test for chromosomal abnormalities such as extra chromosomes (Trisomy) or test for your baby's gender. It is done to identify single-gene mutations that affect your baby’s health. Miracle Inside Diagnostic Centre located near Otley provides Vistara prenatal test additional to panorama test in just £850
Secure your spot in the best Non-Invasive Prenatal DNA testing
When should you take it ? From 9 weeks of Pregnancy
What is the turnaround time ? 2 to 3 weeks
Vistara -Single Gene NIPT test - An Overview
Vistara is a NIPT blood test performed to find small DNA changes, or single-gene mutations which might affect a baby’s health.Like every other NIPT prenatal screening blood test, blood sample is taken from the mother’s arm to analyse DNA from the placenta found in blood.
Vistara is a simple blood test and can be performed as early as nine weeks of pregnancy. Vistara, a fetal genetic testing method screens for serious conditions across for 30 skeletal, cardiac and neurological disorders with a combined incidence of 1 in 600 - Noonan syndrome, Achondroplasia, Osteogenesis, Imperfecta, Rett syndrome, Craniosynostosis.
Miracle Inside at Harrogate offers the best Vistara Prenatal Test addition to Panorama test which
- screens serious genetic conditions caused by single-gene mutations across 30 genes which affects the quality of life and may benefit from medical and/or surgical intervention
- screens for a set of genetic disorders that, combined, occur more frequently than Down Syndrome
- screens Genetic conditions that are not tested by traditional NIPTs or carrier screening
- Vistara -Single Gene NIPT does not have any risk of miscarriage.
Opt for a Vistara -Single Gene NIPT blood test for the following indications:
- Paternal age (over 40 years)
- If you’d like to know as much as possible or as an extra to your Panorama Test, CVS or amniocentesis
- If ultrasound anomalies are identified on your scan (such as shortened long bones, increased NT measurements or cardiac defects)
The focus here is on de novo dominant disorders, at the SNP level. This is useful for advanced paternal age (35+) and non-specific ultrasound findings such as shorter long bones. For each condition, the attached list has the lists of genes we analyze, the detection rates, types of ultrasound findings, and clinical actions.
To speak to our healthcare professional to know more about these blood test, call 📞 01138301371.
Check the following website for more information:
Frequently Asked Questions
What do about my Regular NHS 12 weeks scan and NT measurements scans?
If you are having NIPT Test or you have got a negative or Low-risk result on the Non-Invasive Prenatal Test, even then you should not miss your regular 12 week NHS scan and the NT measurements.
How Does Vistara Single-Gene Testing Differ From Other Types of Prenatal Testing?
Vistara can be used in conjunction with Panorama NIPT blood test to provide a more comprehensive screening of clinically serious genetic disorders, as traditional NIPT ’s do not screen for these conditions. In addition, Vistara can be used as an adjunct to CVS or amniocentesis as invasive diagnostic testing such as a karyotype or microarray, does not evaluate for single gene disorders.
- We will require details of your GP/Health Care Professional, which may be requested before or at the time of the scan.
- This scan requires access to the area of interest, therefore it is recommended to wear loose clothing to facilitate this process.
- Blood results require interpretation and All results should be shared with your regular healthcare professional / GP / Fertility specialist.
- All of our first line ultrasound scans & health Blood tests are optional. You must be at least 16 years old with no existing medical condition or treatment pending that relates to the scan/blood test you are booking. In case you have any doubts, please check with your GP.
- The Geneticist, in the context of Genetic Counselling, will explain in detail the test result and advise to confirm the result by invasive prenatal diagnosis. is provided as part of this Blood test Services. Customers regular Healthcare professional / GP / Fertility specialist is responsible for ensuring appropriate counselling provided to the patient.
Book now your Vistara ( Pre-natal Test additional to Panorama Test) in LeedsBook Now