Vistara ( Pre-natal Test additional to Panorama Test) £850
Vistara does not test for chromosomal abnormalities such as extra chromosomes (eh, Down's syndrome ) or test for your baby's gender.
Vistara screens for serious conditions across for 30 skeletal, cardiac and neurological disorders with a combined incidence of 1 in 600 - Noonan syndrome, Achondroplasia, Osteogenesis Imperfecta, Rett syndrome, Craniosynostosis
Vistara screens cell-free DNA (cfDNA) for serious genetic conditions that affect the quality of life and may benefit from medical and/or surgical intervention. Conditions screened by Vistara have a combined incidence of 1 in 600 – higher than that of Down syndrome.
To Contact us for more information to know about these blood test call 📞 07984572767 to speak with the Healthcare Professional
The focus here is on de novo dominant disorders, at the SNP level. This would include, Noonan and Rett syndrome, achondroplasia, osteogenesis imperfecta, craniosynostosis, etc. This is useful for advanced paternal age (35+) and for non-specific ultrasound findings such as shorter long bones. For each condition, the attached list lists the genes we analyse, the detection rates, types of ultrasound findings, and clinical actions.
- We will require details of your GP / Health Care Professional, which may be requested prior to or at the time of the scan.
- This scan requires access to the area of interest, therefore it is recommended to wear loose clothing to facilitate this process.
- Blood results require interpretation and All results should be shared with your regular healthcare professional / GP / Fertility specialist.
- All of our first line ultrasound scans & health Blood tests are optional. You must be at least 16 years old and you should have no existing medical condition or treatment pending that relates to the scan/blood test you are booking. If you are in any doubt about having any type of test, you should consult your GP.
- The Geneticist, in the context of Genetic Counselling, will explain in detail the test result and advise to confirm the result by invasive prenatal diagnosis. is provided as part of this Blood test Services. Customers regular Healthcare professional / GP / Fertility specialist is responsible for ensuring appropriate counselling provided to the patient.
Book now your Vistara ( Pre-natal Test additional to Panorama Test) in LeedsBook Now