PaternitySAFE NIPT Test £850
Many future parents wonder “can you do a paternity test during pregnancy?
The answer yes;
however, until recently, confirmation of the paternity test required the invasive use of a long needle to extract the amniotic from the uterus. This could be distressing for the unborn baby, which means many parents have chosen to have the test at birth instead.
Thanks to advanced scientific methods, we can now perform fetal DNA tests for paternity that are invasive and cause no stress. Miracle Inside Diagnostic is one of the UK providers of safe, non-invasive prenatal paternity tests that allow you to confirm the identity of the father while you are still
Additionally, we can include an ultrasound in our package to confirm weeks gestation and a viable pregnancy to draw blood from the mother.
If you want a paternity test before your test, our test is the best non-invasive method.
For further information, Click HERE or the image to download a copy of the brochure.
To Contact us for more information to know about these blood tests call 📞 01138301371 to speak with the Healthcare Professional
Non-Invasive Prenatal Paternity Testing
Many expectant parents wonder “can you paternity test during pregnancy?” The answer is yes; however, until recently, prenatal paternity test confirmation required the invasive use of a long needle to extract amniotic fluid from the womb. This could be distressing for both the mother and the unborn baby, meaning many parents chose to test postnatally instead.
With advanced scientific methods, we can now offer foetal DNA testing for paternity that is non-invasive and causes zero stress. Ultrasound Plus is one of the UK’s providers of safe, non-invasive prenatal paternity tests that allow you to confirm the father’s identity while you’re still pregnant. Not only that, we can include an ultrasound with our package to confirm the gestation of weeks and a viable pregnancy before we draw the mother’s blood.
If you want a paternity test before birth, our test is the best non-invasive method. By choosing to have a non-invasive prenatal paternal DNA test, you will get the information you are looking for without causing any potential harm to the baby.
State-of-the-art DNA paternity test procedures have made it possible to confirm the biological father’s identity before birth without disrupting the foetus’s safe environment. Once we have a DNA sample, it is straightforward to carry out the rest of the paternity test.
How Does the DNA Test Work?
The process of the DNA swab paternity test is as follows:
- We take a blood sample from the mother’s arm (this will contain free-floating foetal cells)
- The baby’s DNA profile is checked against a cheek swab sample from the possible father
- Next-generation sequencing (NGS) is used to assess the probability of paternity
What Will My Test Results say?
- The tested male cannot be excluded as a biological parent - this means there is a 99.9% chance that the tested male is the baby's father
- The tested male was excluded as a biological parent – this means the tested male is not the baby's father
- Uninformative result – this means we cannot determine whether the tested male is the baby's father. In the event of an inconclusive result, we will request another sample. There is no extra charge for this
Is prenatal paternity testing accurate?
- For a biological relationship to exist, the percentage match between the foetus and the tested male must come back at 99.99%. Confirmations of paternity are over 99.9% accurate. If the potential father is excluded as a possible parent, there is a 99.99% probability that he is not the father.
- Inaccurate test results are rare, but they may be caused by biological factors such as limited foetal DNA in the maternal blood sample, prior organ transplants/blood transfusions, or unrecognised twin pregnancies.
Ready to confirm the father's identity?
Contact Ultrasound Plus now to arrange your DNA paternity test!
Book now your PaternitySAFE NIPT in LeedsBook Now