- At Miracle Inside 3D/4D Baby Scan Centre, we are committed to protecting and preserving the privacy of our visitors when visiting our site or communicating electronically with us.
- We do occasionally update this Policy so please do return and review this Policy from time to time.
Information We Collect
- In running and operating this website we may collect and process certain data and information relating to you and your use of this site. This data and information is detailed below:
- Details of visits to our website and the pages and resources that are accessed, including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data and other communication data that may assist us in understanding how visitors use this website.
- Information that visitors provide to us as a result of filling in forms on our website, such as when a visitor registers for information or makes a purchase.
- Provided to us when our visitors communicate with us electronically for any reason.
- Payment card information provided by visitors to facilitate a purchase from the website.
- We may also use the cookies to gather information about your general internet use to further assist us in developing or website. Where used, these cookies are downloaded to your computer automatically. This cookie file is stored on the hard drive of your computer. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive and then stored there and transferred to us where appropriate to help us to improve our website and the service that we provide to you.
- In addition, we may use the information for the following purposes:
- To provide you with information relating to our website, products or our services that you request from us.
- To provide you with information on other products that we feel may be of interest to you.
- To meet our contractual obligations to you.
- To notify you about any changes to our website, including improvements, and service or product changes that may affect our website. If you are an existing customer, we may contact you with information about goods and services similar to those that you have expressed an interest in previously via our website.
- Finally, we may use your data, or allow carefully selected third parties to use your data, so that you can be provided with information about unrelated goods and services which we consider are likely to be of interest to you. We or they may contact you about these goods and services by any of the methods that you consented to at the time your information was collected.
- If you are a new customer, we will only contact you or allow third parties to contact you only when you have provided consent and, only by those means you provided consent for. If you do not want us to use your data for our or third parties use then you will always have the option to object to such use. Storing Your Personal Data Information that we collect may on occasion be transferred and stored outside of the European Union for the purpose of supplying our goods or services to you.
- Details relating to any transactions entered into on our site will be encrypted to ensure its safety. The transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure and therefore we cannot guarantee the security of data sent to us electronically and transmission of such data is therefore entirely at your own risk.
- We may also disclose your personal information to third parties: i. Where we sell any or all of our business and/or our assets to a third party. ii. Where we are legally required to disclose your information. iii. To assist fraud reduction and minimize credit risks.
How we use Browser Cookies
- Anonymously tracking page visits, hits, search terms, visitor locations etc. for statistical purposes, which help us to improve our services. We use Google Analytics to provide us with information about use of the website, examples of this statistical information would be how many visitors from United Kingdom we have had, how many visitors used Internet Explorer as a browser, how many pages were visited today, what words visitors search for to find our website etc.
- Improving security on the website to prevent fraudulent activity and protect your personal information
- Identifying visitors for login purposes. This ensure that you stay logged in on each page you visit, allows your browser to remember your login credentials, allows us to make recommendations based on your preferences or settings
- Storing an anonymous reference to your shopping basket
- Storing an anonymous reference to information you enter into the website e.g. to track popular search terms Cookie control via your browser
WEBSITE OPERATED by Miracle Inside UK Ltd – Company Registration No. 09484044 . Registered Office Address: No 4, Langley Avenue, LS13 1AF, Leeds, West Yorkshire ,United Kingdom. Contact: 01132008760 or Email firstname.lastname@example.org. This e-mail address is being protected from spambots.