Online Booking Guidelines for Miracle Inside 3D /4D Baby Scan Centre
These are the Guidelines for Online Booking that Govern your use of our Business.
1. Reservations can be made by phone or by using our secure on-line booking facility. A non-refundable deposit of £ 30 is required on credit /debit card at the time of booking to secure an appointment.
2. Payment shall be made before the scan is undertaken and MI are not bound to deliver a pregnancy report or any included / optional souvenirs until paid for by the customer.
3.Please be advised of the following:
- All packages require a non – refundable £ 30 payment on booking .if you cancel, fail to turn up for a scan or are late the remaining balance will be expected to be paid
- Your booking is not confirmed until we have received your deposit.
- Any HERO’S 20 % Offer cannot be combined with any other offer or any other Loyalty card discounts
- If you do not turn up for your appointment you will lose your deposit and a further deposit will be required if you wish to re-book.
- Please arrive 10 minutes before your appointment so that you are relaxed and ready to go through for your scan on time. If you are a little late we will do our best to fit your scan into the remaining time available so as not to upset customers booked in after you.
- If you are so late that you miss your appointment you will lose your deposit.
- If you miss your appointment and you would like to re-book another appointment, a further deposit will be required to confirm the new booking.
- If you are late or do not turn up for your 2nd, free, appointment you will not be entitled to any further free appointments.
- Rescans- Premium 4D Scan packages ( MI 1 ,MI 2 ,MI 3 and MI 4 ) includes a 15 mins rescan if the baby’s face is unseen)( at the sonographers discretion) . Full gender confirmation includes a rescan if the legs are crossed /awkward foetal position. All other packages specifically exclude a rescan.
- We do offer one free rescan usually within one to two weeks following your first appointment. Our free rescan is offered on the understanding that you acknowledge that we are unable to guarantee that baby’s position will be ideal during your rescan.
- In the event a complimentary rescan is offered, full payment for the original appointment will be required before any rescan appointment is confirmed.
- In the event we are unable to obtain imaging at a rescan appointment, not withstanding circumstances beyond our control, no refund will be made in relation to any unused scan time.
- We will charge a minimum 59 pounds payment and rest will be refunded. ( free rescans do not hold a monetary value and are not transferable. ) Terms and Condition Apply.
- We operate to the current internationally agreed safety standards issued by the British Medical Ultrasound Society (BMUS). In particular, the guidelines for thermal and mechanical indices and exposure times for obstetric ultrasound applications must be complied with and the ALARA (As Low As Reasonably Achievable) principle is applied throughout. This means we will not continue to scan if we have obtained satisfactory images and/or measurements of the baby so appointment times will vary from person to person.
- The Quality of the 3d images we are able to obtain depends on many factors such as, position of the baby, amount of amniotic fluid in front of the area being scanned and amount of tissue the sound wave needs to travel through ie: mum’s tummy, placenta, cord etc.
- No Photography/Videography, including by mobile phones is allowed in the scanning room.
- No Food or Drinks including lollipops are allowed in the scanning room or the reception room.
4.Cancellation & Amendment Terms
A confirmed booking is an appointment for which a deposit has been paid. Should you wish to cancel or amend your appointment the following terms apply:
- Cancellation of a confirmed appointment up to 72 hours prior to scheduled appointment will be subject to a cancellation fee of £30 being the value of the deposit paid.
- Amendments to a confirmed appointment up to 72 hours prior to scheduled appointment will not be subject to any amendment fee for the first amendment, however further amendments will be subject to an amendment fee of £ 10.
- Failed attendance or cancellation of a confirmed appointment within 72 hours of a scheduled appointment will be subject to the full outstanding balance of the chosen scan package, less the cost of any additional souvenirs added, being debited from the card from which the deposit was paid.
- Amendments to a confirmed appointment within 72 hours of a scheduled appointment will be subject to an amendment fee of £25 being added to the outstanding balance, full payment of which must be paid at the time of amendment.
- Deposit paid for one Package booked cannot used or altered for Another different Package under any circumstance
5.Loyalty, Gift & Reward Voucher Terms and Condition
A £10 loyalty reward voucher will be provided to each client upon completion of their scan package. This card may be redeemed in conjunction with the criteria defined below:
- Redeemable against a subsequent Ultrasound Experience Packages ( MI 1 ,MI 2 ,MI 3 and MI 4 ).
- Not valid against Souvenir Merchandise Material.
- Gift Vouchers are Only Valid for 10 Months From the Date of Purchase .
- Valid for the client identified on the card and NOT transferable.
- Voucher must be presented upon arrival to qualify for redemption.
- No liability accepted for any lost, damaged or stolen loyalty or gift Vouchers .
- Vouchers has no cash value.
- Limited to one £10 discount per booking.
- Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
Our commitment to customers is that we will treat your complaint seriously providing a prompt and confidential response. How to make a complaint: Contact our Registered Manager on 01132008760 , email firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us in writing: , Miracle Inside UK Ltd No 4, Langley Avenue, LS13 1AF, Leeds, West Yorkshire, United Kingdom. Your complaint will be fully investigated by the Registered Manager Godson Johnson and a response issued within 10 working days, with the commitment to reaching a mutual satisfactory conclusion. Should your complaint be regarding the Registered Manager – Godson Johnson your complaint will be investigated by the Director.
- Scan bookings are allotted a specific time slot. Whilst every effort is made to ensure the Scan is carried out at the allocated time, appointment times cannot be guaranteed.
- MI accepts no responsibility for any loss or damage to personal effects howsoever caused whilst customers are on the premises.
- MI reserves the right to modify the service without notice from time to time. If, by doing so, the service is materially different then you will have the right to cancellation.
- MI will not be responsible or liable for any incidental or consequential loss or damage: a) Caused by any act or omission by Miracle Inside Uk ltd or its employees or agents. b) Suffered by any person acting or failing to act as a result of the contents of any scan or any information supplied in connection with the Scan.
- MI will not be responsible for the breach of this contract caused by circumstances beyond its reasonable control.
This contract is governed by the laws of England and Wales and is the entire contract between you and Miracle Inside Uk ltd
9. Refund Policy
All £30 deposits are non-refundable deposits . If you have paid in full Online or Over the phone , please contact us directly on 01132008760 for requesting a refund on the scan amount . However £30 will be deducted as an equivalent of the deposit and rest will be refunded back to the customers account and it may take 5 to 6 working days to get the refund processed.
10. Website Operated by
Miracle Inside UK Ltd – Company Registration No. 09484044 . Registered Office Address: No 4, Langley Avenue, LS13 1AF, Leeds, West Yorkshire ,United Kingdom. Contact: 01132008760 or Email email@example.com. This e-mail address is being protected from spambots.